Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yaoi search! ;w; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:46 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃ ╄━ ┛╰☆╮┗ ━╃

Hiren took the plate and he finished with the dishes with a sigh once more. He had let his anger take hold and his perverted side take hold as well, Misaki would most likely hate him now. He held his head low as he stared at the floor before he went up the stairs and gently opened Misaki's door. Hiren assumed he was asleep and he went over to his bed and sat at the edge staring at his little brother like he often did. It was something he did and it helped him sleep at times. He reached over and gently pet his forehead for a few moments.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:04 pm
Candice Cakes

User ImageoxoxoxoxUser ImageoxoxoxoxUser Image

User Image

ɱ ɩ ʂ ɑ ӄ ɩ oxҬ ɑ ӄ ɑ ɦ ɑ ʂ ɦ ɩ ❁ ❁ ❁

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before

╒════════════════════════════

xx Misaki stayed quiet as he head Hiren enter his room, great he probably thought he was asleep. His body tensed up as he felt a hand brush across his forehead.
He tugged the blanket closer to himself and tried to keep his eyes closed. What did his brother think he was doing? After what he had just pulled Misaki thought that he would never want to talk to him again...or maybe just for a week or two.

Feeling his brother next to im it just made him want to...ugh. Misaki sat up quickly and hugged around Hiren's waist, keeping his head down. They would usually hug after they had a fight and this time he didn't want it to be any different.

════════════════════════════╛
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren blushed at his little brother's sudden action and he felt embarrassed about being in here suddenly. But he wrapped his arms around his little brother and held him close as his way of saying sorry. Hiren could never verbally apologize he always did it by hugs or some random act of kindness. :I..." he muttered but quickly stopped himself from saying the one thing he wanted to say more then anything but couldn't say or else he would loose Miaski.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xx Misaki looked up at Hiren and was happy he did the same and wrapped his arms around him. This was always the way they had settled things.
A confused look crossed his face as his brother said something he couldn't quite understand, "You what...? Come on out with it already." Misaki demanded to know what Hiren was thinking about this whole time.
His light blue eyes stared up at him as his arms were still wrapped around his waist. Maybe if he just answered Misaki would be able to connect the way he acted around his friends, the pictures, and Hiren's attitude all together.

If Hiren pulled anymore funny stuff Misaki would surely found out why weather he liked it or not.

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren bite his lip as he stared down at his little brother, his blue grey eyes staring at that cute and perfect face he had grown to love so very much. He pulled Miaski a bit closer and he leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips. Hiren knew Misaki would reject him, he knew that now his little brother would distance himself but....there was still hope. Hope that he would accept his feelings for him as he pulled from the kiss and whispered, "I love you Miaski." his voice was shaking and he was worried if the reaction he would face. He braced himself for the worst.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xxMisaki's eyes widened and he gasped a little before the surprise kiss. Blush quickly crossed his face. He was too shocked to even move away and just stayed still, trying to still put together what was going on.
When Hiren pulled away Misaki back up to the wall and almost clung to it, staring at his brother in shock,"wah..." He mumbled quietly.

He knew that they loved each other, but in the more brotherly way. And that was NO way to show brotherly love.He put his head down, the blush on his cheeks being just to embarrassing.
His thumb sat on his bottom lip, feeling the warmth from the kiss. "Wh-what are you talking about!?" Misaki freaked, not understanding what was going on.

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:49 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren sighed at him and he refused to look at him. "I've been in love with you for a long time." he said before he got up and left the room. He hated stressful situations, and hated the fact that he just kissed his own flesh and blood. The older brother went back to his room but now everything should make sense, the pictures, the keeping him away from friends and girls, the constant over protection. They were all an expression of his more then just brotherly love.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:55 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

xxMisaki sat there starstruck watching Hiren walk out of the room, why couldn't he tell before? The first thing was he didn't even know how he felt about this situation.
Was he supposed to feel grossed out or love the fact that this had happened, he was confused on so many levels. "I mean...the kiss wasn't bad..." He thought to himself then shook the thought away, what was he thinking! This was wrong.
Misaki decided to spend the rest of the night in his room, going out and talking about it would have been to awkward. Pretty soon he fell asleep and ended up dreaming about Hiren, blah.

The next morning Misaki woke up around the same time he did every morning for school, but he had piratically gotten no sleep. He kept waking up from the same dream, the kiss happening over and over again in his mind.
Yawning he got out of bed and changed into his uniform as always and went down stairs for breakfast. He rubbed his eyes as he sat down at the table, not really feeling hungry this morning. He'd probably just grab an apple to eat later on.
Hiren's room was right behind him, but Misaki didn't dare look back. His feelings towards his brother still weren't clear to him, how did he feel when he was around him?

Captain Pantie

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:12 pm
lSugarDosel

▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎ ▏
▍ ▎
Ҥiren Ϯakahashi
▏▍
▎ ▏▍
▎ ▏▍ ▎ ▏

User Image

Hiren had went back to his room and he edited the rest of the film as he thought about the kiss once more.His brother's lips had been just as soft as he thought they would be, a smile crossed his face. Though he shouldn't be as happy as he was about kissing his little brother. The male sighed as he finally went to sleep he woke up the same time he normally did and made his brother lunch again. He sighed as he wrapped up the little bento and he returned to his room after doing the dishes. Hiren laid in his bed the door slightly cracked as he watched his little brother, he would have gone out there but something told him not to. The black haired male had school today which would be a major pain since he didn't want to go anywhere after last night. He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom not talking as he went to take a morning shower.

This morning there was a note beside Misaki's lunch which read "You don't have to go to school if you don't want to." a rare thing since Hiren always wanted him to come to school, that way they would be able to go to college together. The older brother was in the shower and sighed as he just remembered he didn't grab any clothes like the forget person he was.

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces