Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My unique self. (needs boy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet shrugged. "true." She giggled. "Push away, buddy!" She said with a giggle as she softly kicked her legs, giving her the slightest boost.

Michael smiled and continued to push her "Ok then" he said with a smile as he pushed her

Violet smiled and continued to lightly kick her legs. Then she turned to him. "Let's go on the Marry-go-round?" She asked as she pointed to the large spinning machine.

Michael laughed a little "Am I going to have to push you on that too?" he asked with a smile
Violet laughed. "We'll take turns, okay?" Violet smiled as she got up and grabbed his hand and took him to it where she got on and held onto a bar. "Or we can let the wind push us." She said with a smile as the wind picked up and lightly spun her. "See? Get on!" She said.

Michael laughed a bit and stepped on the Mary-Go-Round "Fine" he said then pushed off the ground making them go faster "How's that?"
Violet giggled and yelled playfully as she used one hand to hold down her dress and the other to hold onto a bar. "This is fun!" She said playfully, then gasped as her hat blew off. "Damn!" She cursed, then shrugged shyly and continue to yell and scream happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet smiled and continued to lightly kick her legs. Then she turned to him. "Let's go on the Marry-go-round?" She asked as she pointed to the large spinning machine.

Michael laughed a little "Am I going to have to push you on that too?" he asked with a smile
Violet laughed. "We'll take turns, okay?" Violet smiled as she got up and grabbed his hand and took him to it where she got on and held onto a bar. "Or we can let the wind push us." She said with a smile as the wind picked up and lightly spun her. "See? Get on!" She said.

Michael laughed a bit and stepped on the Mary-Go-Round "Fine" he said then pushed off the ground making them go faster "How's that?"
Violet giggled and yelled playfully as she used one hand to hold down her dress and the other to hold onto a bar. "This is fun!" She said playfully, then gasped as her hat blew off. "Damn!" She cursed, then shrugged shyly and continue to yell and scream happily.

Michael laughed a bit as they spun around then when he saw her hat fly off he looked at her "Want me to grab that?" he asked with a smile  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael laughed a bit as they spun around then when he saw her hat fly off he looked at her "Want me to grab that?" he asked with a smile
Violet smiled warmly when he said that. "No it's okay, stay here. I Dan even like it much anyways." She lied just so he would stay and she could be with him a little longer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:50 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and nodded "Ok" He said then pushed off the ground again making them go faster  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and nodded "Ok" He said then pushed off the ground again making them go faster
he eventually went so fast that she accidently took her hand off the bars and used it to smooth out her dress, but once she realized what she did she was flung off and ran into Micheal, both of them landing on the grous and she landed so perfect on him that her lips accidentally met his in a kiss. Violet's face turned bright red and she quickly got up. "I'm so sorry!" She squealed as she covered her bright red face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:10 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

he eventually went so fast that she accidently took her hand off the bars and used it to smooth out her dress, but once she realized what she did she was flung off and ran into Micheal, both of them landing on the grous and she landed so perfect on him that her lips accidentally met his in a kiss. Violet's face turned bright red and she quickly got up. "I'm so sorry!" She squealed as she covered her bright red face.

Michael blushed when he noticed that they had kissed when she hit him. He then sat up as soon as he could and laughed a little awkwardly "Um don't worry about it it was an accident" he said with a small smile  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael blushed when he noticed that they had kissed when she hit him. He then sat up as soon as he could and laughed a little awkwardly "Um don't worry about it it was an accident" he said with a small smile

Violet smiled. "Yeah... But hey, what do you war to do now?" She asked with a smile as she walked over to a tree and picked up her hat, then walked back over to Michael and helped him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet smiled. "Yeah... But hey, what do you war to do now?" She asked with a smile as she walked over to a tree and picked up her hat, then walked back over to Michael and helped him up.

Michael smiled and stood up "Um how about for now we just go home and make something to eat for lunch"  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and stood up "Um how about for now we just go home and make something to eat for lunch"
Violet smiled and nodded at him. "Sounds great to me!" She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car, then they drive home. When they got home, She made them both their favorite sandwiches and she sat across from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:07 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Violet smiled and nodded at him. "Sounds great to me!" She said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car, then they drive home. When they got home, She made them both their favorite sandwiches and she sat across from him.

Michael smiled and was pulled to the car and drove back home once there he walked inside and started eating the sandwich that Violet made with a smile "Thanks for making this" he said as he finished  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:03 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Michael smiled and was pulled to the car and drove back home once there he walked inside and started eating the sandwich that Violet made with a smile "Thanks for making this" he said as he finished
Violwt smiled at him. "Glad you liked it." She said as she finished hers and took both of their plates, then washed them. "What do you want to do now?" She asked as she dried the dishes and put them away.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff