Group projects

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 pm
I honestly don't like them at all. For instance, I have this one group project presentation on Tuesday. I wrote to one of my teammates to ask what I should add in the powerpoint. She hasn't written back. I don't even know if I should still bake the chocolate chip cookies(we have to bring something to eat). Ughhhh!!!!! emotion_facepalm And this is college I'm talking about... :C  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:14 pm
I was never a fan of group projects in school.
One person always ends up doing more work than the others.
Different opinions, it just never works out.  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 pm
Faebella
I was never a fan of group projects in school.
One person always ends up doing more work than the others.
Different opinions, it just never works out.

I know!!! I thought college was going to different than high school but no. I feel like I do most of the work because I'm the wallflower who likes getting good grades. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 pm
I was never a fan of group projects because I always did the work. Once, I had to stay up until 1 AM in the morning beacuse no one did their parts in the project and I was not about to fail 7th grade history. emotion_donotwant

Thank god my sophomore classes didn't really have projects.

Masquerade Sweets

Anxious Citizen

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

User Image

I hate them. I hate them so much.

Once, I had to do an English group project. We had to do a PowerPoint, and only Gina and I had it out of the four people in our group. Gina was complaining about how she had piano tonight so she couldn't do it. I was just like, Gina, it's my brother's birthday.

So, she shoved the whole thing on me. Patti, another girl in my group, had saved the PowerPoint on her friends computer and was going to have them send it to me. However, they claimed it "wouldn't send," so I had to do ALL of it ALONE with no research and no internet.

I was so pissed. I had no time to do it. It was my brother's birthday so I had to go out to dinner and such and spend time with my family. I didn't get a chance to do any of the PowerPoint until 10 PM. I was up until well past 2.

That's why I hate group projects.

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff