Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Yaoi please? c: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sokkie1234

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 am
lSugarDosel
►♦►Alexander 'Alex' Lloyd◄♦◄
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
◕ʀσʂєʂ αrє ʀє∂, viσlєtʂ αʀe bluє, ɧσw wσul∂ yσu likє iɟ if I cαɱє ɧσɱє wiɟɧ yσu?◕
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image

Alex woke up around eight in the morning. The sun shining in through an open window and hitting his eyes.
He grabbed his pillow and covered his face with it, making a few mumbling noises and then yawning as he slowly sat up. Ugh it was a Monday, the worse day of the week. It wasn't like Alex had anywhere to be on Monday's but it just meant that everyone would be working in his house.
The guards, the maids, butlers, everyone started on Monday's and the home was a little crowded. He got up out of bed and hopped in the shower, trying to still wake up from a long night of sitting alone watching movies. Man he needed a life...

When his shower was finished he dried off and put on a pair of jeans and an old jacket, nothing fancy. It hit him that he'd be having a guest arrive today, how wonderful! Alex never really had any real company, so it would be nice to talk to someone and get to know them.
He didn't even know anything about the slave but it didn't matter, he was coming anyway and that was that. Making his way down the stairs and past a few maids who had said good morning to him he went to the living room.
Laying down on the couch and closing his eyes again, maybe hoping to get a few more minutes of sleep.

Cheer Up,Will Ya?

(( sorry I'm on my phone I can't do pretty posts))
Aurox sighed as he sat up in the back of the moving van that was taking him to Alex's house. His tail flicked impatiently, he didn't like cars or anything big and metal. His mind wandered as he layer back down on the floor of the van and shifted into fox form and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:12 am
◕ʀσʂєʂ αrє ʀє∂, viσlєtʂ αʀe bluє, ɧσw wσul∂ yσu likє iɟ if I cαɱє ɧσɱє wiɟɧ yσu?◕
User Image

Alex woke up a half hour later still in his living room, jeez where were these people?! It seemed like it was taking forever for them to just deliver.
He sighed impatiently and turned on his t.v, flipping through the channels and trying to find something good to watch. If they didn't show up soon Alex was gonna freak, someone wasn't gonna get all the money they asked for.

Cheer Up,Will Ya?

Captain Pantie

sokkie1234

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 am
lSugarDosel
User Image

Alex woke up a half hour later still in his living room, jeez where were these people?! It seemed like it was taking forever for them to just deliver.
He sighed impatiently and turned on his t.v, flipping through the channels and trying to find something good to watch. If they didn't show up soon Alex was gonna freak, someone wasn't gonna get all the money they asked for.

Cheer Up,Will Ya?

Aurox woke up sometime later and felt that the van was stopping, he growled as the men grabbed his arms and dragged him to the door. " let go of me!" he growled as they forced him to his knees and knocked on the door.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff