• Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 am
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

Walmart is fun :]
I'm really liking it.
I'm doing much better with my image issues, usually I can keep ana in a box in the back of my mind.
It only gets triggered when I hear a fat joke or if people around me start mentioning weight.
But even then I don't starve anymore.
So far its been two days without smoke, it's pretty easy to quit cold for me.

User Image

I'm glad you're enjoying the new job! I hate not being able to sleep. I've kind of been napping in increments of four hours or so. At least it's sleep.

I figured I'd just mention it. It's all mental with me. I'm surrounded by love and told I'm beautiful by everyone, but the thought of being naked for long periods of time {aka, not getting dressed} with other people around freak me the hell out. And I've always been the type to go skinny dipping given the chance. And it isn't even because I look at myself and degrade myself. {Okay, maybe this would be better going in my journal page, I'm sorry}

Woot! You can do it! Stay away from cigs. Have you had any issues with stress and wanting one?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:13 am
Digital Fiend
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

Walmart is fun :]
I'm really liking it.
I'm doing much better with my image issues, usually I can keep ana in a box in the back of my mind.
It only gets triggered when I hear a fat joke or if people around me start mentioning weight.
But even then I don't starve anymore.
So far its been two days without smoke, it's pretty easy to quit cold for me.

User Image

I'm glad you're enjoying the new job! I hate not being able to sleep. I've kind of been napping in increments of four hours or so. At least it's sleep.

I figured I'd just mention it. It's all mental with me. I'm surrounded by love and told I'm beautiful by everyone, but the thought of being naked for long periods of time {aka, not getting dressed} with other people around freak me the hell out. And I've always been the type to go skinny dipping given the chance. And it isn't even because I look at myself and degrade myself. {Okay, maybe this would be better going in my journal page, I'm sorry}

Woot! You can do it! Stay away from cigs. Have you had any issues with stress and wanting one?
User Image

LOL @ the skinny dippin' bit.

And yes I'm dying for a cigarette, just because I want one.
But I can easily ignore it, sipping tea helps and so does munching on something sweet.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 am
User Image

New favorite song. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZmCQWZ5tw&feature=related

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:20 am
Subliminal Aftermath

Sounds cool. I'm not a big fan of electronic music (other than maybe Daft Punk), but this one caught my attention. *dances*  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am
User Image

I've been bad.
Chainsmoking like a mofo.
Only during work breaks and lunch, I'm so stressed and it helps me to not go into a panic attack...
I was also late back from lunch by like ten minutes cause I was crying to my mommy. :[
Anxiety is a b***h.

Anyway I was bitching about how I was getting screwed around at work.
And uhg.
Asshats, they better let me go to overnights soon or I'll be pissed. >=/
Plus I need to be on the same sleeping schedule as my fiance.
Either I need to be switched to nights or he needs to be switched to days.
but we cant switch until six months from now. >=/
And another thing I'm in the middle of being trained and everyone who trains me leaves at five on the dot and no one is allowed overtime.
So I'm stuck by myself freaking out cause idk what to do I usually get off around sevinish.
Uhg.

But I found out that we have two days off together, Sundays and Tuesdays. :]
Better than just having one day off.

Tomorrow better be better.
And I better get a good paycheck. >=/

LOL
Another thing, I was just thinking about this.
My sleeping schedule is weird.
I get home at seven then I sleep until nine, then I see my fiance off to work and stay up until two which is his lunch make him food then I go back to bed and wake up at eight.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:15 am
User Image

I cant wait until le fiance gets home were gonna cuddle and watch movies all day. :]

Also I think I messed my back up again I cant stand for more than an hour without my lower back throbbing.
It hurts sooooooo bad like bending over or kneeling down to move things on shelves it's just so painful....
Also i lost four pounds and I think that I might tone my thighs with all of the bending over and walking that I have to do.

Uhg I miss him soooo much :[
And I'm still having issues with smoking, it keeps me calm and helps with anxiet but it's so bad for me and uhg.
fml.

I think it's time for bed though.
I'm a sleepy subby.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items