Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Orders (Ami + King)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:40 pm
Ami had never been to the allegedly haunted house herself, but she'd heard the rumors. Monsters crawling in every room, strange round ghosts mixing things up and causing trouble. Most days, she would've taken a different duty just to spare herself the strife.

Now she just didn't care. She found herself taking on whatever job they threw at her. If that meant wandering around some abandoned house, so be it.

Currently she was walking down some lengthy corridor, which opened up into a relatively roomy living room. Well it was more like a dead room at the moment. Old Victorian furniture that was undoubtedly molding, cobwebs everywhere. It looked like something from a cheesy Dracula film (which Ami had determined would NEVER be as good as the book).

< Duuuuuude. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!! >

Apparently Junpei liked it too.

Quote:
ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 ) .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:46 am
Frost in the Storm trot down the halls. An odd thing to do when not in his true form. It was almost skipping, but not quite. Just an odd thing. An unfamiliar smell, he stopped, sniffing the air.

He'd never quite encountered a smell like that before. Living but not.. what he was used to. Vanilla and life. A nice mixture, not that unpleasant. Following the trail, (after all, he was lost enough in this haunted house), he cocked his head as he saw a female in the distance. She didn't look much like a student, and rather like those from that trance. Wary he he let our a gruff bark.

"Excuse me, might I ask whom you might be?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm
Ami held up her glaive defensively, eyes glazed over from exhaustion. She'd just deal with this creature and then go back home. She hated Haunted House duties. They were always so jarring.

"You don't need to know," she said brusquely, making her intentions quite clear. She wasn't here to make friends with the creatures. They were bugs for squashing. Or weird canine things. Whatever.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 am
He raised an eyebrow at he answer. He had hoped to be polite but that didn't seem to be the goal today. Rudeness given, he'd given none back. Tail swaying he shrugged. "I have little means to seek to harm, so can I ask why you're intent on such?" His arms at his sides, he made no move to be openly hostile. It would do him no good after all.

Chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:02 pm
"Orders are orders," Ami responded dejectedly. Truly it was more than that. Ami hated these things, these creatures. They ruined everything.

She didn't say anything after that, sweeping out with Junpei towards the dog thing. Her face twitched in a smile when the dog claimed he had no hostility towards her. It was rather unfortunate that Ami didn't return the sentiment.

As the glaive connected with the boy's body, Ami grunted, "An ant has no qualm with a boot!"

HP: 50/50
DMG: 8
FEAR Charge: 1/3

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:13 pm
Well she was honest, the wolfos would give her that. "Fair enough." Her weapon dug into him and with a snarl he pulled from her. "Then I hope you will understand that I am less ant-" Pulling the skull pin off, he chucked it to the floor, red eyes glowing as the wolfos took his true form.

"-And I am more the wolf. Fitting as your kind are called hunters are you not?" Diving at her, fangs went to grab the weapon in his jaws, trying to pull it from her.

HP: 32
Damage: 13

chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm
"It's always dogs." Her glaive swung lazily through the air, like the room was made of jelly. It was just too much energy and too much effort. She already felt like she was going to topple over. A battle was really the last place she should've been.

As her guard was down, Ami didn't even notice the monster lunging for her weapon until she felt a sharp tug on her arms. Oh no. No no no. Junpei was hers, stupid dog. She wasn't letting some white wolf take him. It wasn't his to take.

A foot came out to kick the dog swiftly in the underbelly. Hopefully it would detach itself.

Hopefully.

She was tired though. The kick was weak, and didn't really have the impact it should have had. A lucky break for the dog.

HP: 37/50
DMG: 3
FEAR Charge: 2/3

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 am
chimarii
ahahha man I forget things

A grunt as the boot hit his underside, he shook himself off. “A dog can be tamed, a spirit not so, a wolfos is made of wilder things.” A growl and he paced back, looking for an opening. She was ranged, her was not. He needed to be able to get to her and disarm her. Or better yet, have her flee. He did not seek to bring harm to this human. He was not permitted and with his family under watch, his actions would reflect on his people.

“Your orders conflict with what I would wish for us, but if we can end it to keep both parties with what they want, even if in part-“ He lunged at her again, an intent to cause harm but not kill.

HP: 29
Damage: 7  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:20 pm
herp derp
HP: 30/50
DMG:
FEAR Charge: 2/3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers