Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Kishin at the DWMA? (For Listressa and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image
Kyouki "Yuki" Jace Tsukuyomi

☪ ❣☽

Kyouki never meant for this to happen, she kept walking and following the little boy through the forest. Until they reached a certain clearing and the boys appearance changed, gold hair to lavender and instantly she recognized it. Crona?! she thinks with her eyes wide. Maka and the other were never able to find him after the war was over and at the time she was born. "Why are you haunting me?" she asks lowly, staying in her exact spot. "I'm not haunting you, just trying to get through to Maka. But your the only one open..." he answers looking away. "But they don't believe me, nobody does. I highly doubt that my own partner believes me when I tell him I'm ok." she replies sadly. But soon he disappeared in thin air. "Strange..." she says to herself and walks back with Spark by her side now.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John went rooting through the medicine cabinet in the bathroom being careful so that he wouldnt knock anything down. "Haha! Found it." He said as he pulled out a packet full of white tablets. He popped out one of the tablets into his hand before tossing the rest off the tablets into the cabinet. "I hope Yuki and Spasrk are ok. Did anyone give her trouble? Is someone giving her trouble now? Uh! Women!" He snapped before popping the pill into his mouth and swallowing it. He felt dazed for a second. A feeling he was used to because it happened everytime he took the medicine. The daze soon wore off and with a defeated sigh he left the bathroom and made his way into the living room where he was going to wait for his Miester and his Dog. He flopped down onto the couch as it creaked under his weight. He had already forgotten a bit of the mission's requirerments but he was sure Yuki would remember. So, for now he would just stratagize in his mind. Putting their strengths to use in his mind and taking their weaknesses into consideration. He smiled when he realized that they had a lot morth strengths then weaknesses. The fact would have made his father proud. Maybe he would call home after the mission...

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

"I'm home...." Kyouki says regularly and closes the door behind Spark. "I'm going in my room.." was all she said before taking off her jacket which revealed her white tank top underneath and placed it on the coat rack, walking to her room and collapsed on her bed. She looked through her doorway, I'll close that later.... she thinks and sits up on the bed while taking the crescent moon in her hand and holding it out enough for her to see. All she could see was the beautiful craft opal that shined brightly against the soft lighting, sighing to herself she rested her head on a pillow and curled up in a ball while falling asleep. She needed all the energy she could, so snoozing was the best for her.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

John jumped at the sound of his partner's voice. "Where have you been?" He snapped as he ignored the dog who was now trying to get his attention. "You shouldnt have run off like that do you know what could of hsppened if you lost it and i wasnt there to stop you and you killed someone? Death the Kid would have no choice but to order your execution! Then i would of had to find some way to get you out of trouble like always!" He yelled angerly as he followed her to her room and wwas annoyed to find that she was just staring at her necklace. "What was so important that you couldnt wait up for me? That you had to put our living here in jeopardy? Did you not even think about how our friends would feel if you were labled as a criminal? How Maka would feel? She went through so much trouble just to let you live here let alone go to the school! Are you really so stupid as to run of to who the hell knows where?" He snapped. He knew that he was probably over reacting but it was hard on him. On all of them when it came to keeping Yuki safe. "Do you have anything to say for yourself Kyouki?" He asked calmly as he tryed to keep himself from raising his voice again.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

She flashes her eyes open and sits up, she's pissed. "And what would happen if I told Kid and Maka even Soul and Black*Star that I found Crona?! John think for a moment, they've tried everything to find him and he reached out to me! So stop jumping to conclusions because lately I've been out of it and it's from these damned nightmares I keep having!" she scolds getting out of bed and stand straight up, "You could find a better partner than me! I put you through Hell so why chose me?! Is it because you felt bad? Did you feel bad that I was the one being ridiculed!? Everyone will just treat you the same! Plus this necklace is the only thing that keeps me from completely falling into insanity, my mother who's long gone gave this necklace! Her necklace with her dying wish!" she flares up screaming at him, her hands balled in fists. Ready to strike him, but she released her grip and turned away. "I'm going to see Stein, your not going to follow me either." she says, trying her best not to growl or snap on him and storms out of her room and of the house. Going straight to Dr. Stein for her regular blood test that John knew nothing about.

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
Jonathan Grace

☽☠☾

"You found Crona? Where?" John asked curiously as she snapped at him. He ignored her scoulding but he couldnt help butt cring when she acussed him of pitying her. "Do you really think i would put up with anyone out of pity? Your my friend and i had promised Lorf Death that i would protect you! But, you seem to like making that diffacult." He growled angerly as Spark barked at them. "And, you cant leave. We have a mission to do!" He yelled after her but she just continued out the door leaving him behind. "What has gotten into her lately? Cant she see its dangerous for us to do what we want? There are so many insanity spikes popping up out of no where and here she goes running off to do what ever she wants!" He screamed in frustration as he crouched into a ball and covered his ears to cut himself out from the outside world. Calm yourself John before you do something stupid. He thought calmly as Spark came and nosed his way under John's arm. He looked up at the dog before letting out a small sigh. "Your right Spark. Im over reacting Yuki can take care of herself... I just wish that she wouldnt make so many desisions by herself. She has friends to help her tyhrough this but she wont talk to any of us." He said quietly as he sprawled out on the floor.

☽☠☾

Layla Listressa

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

☪ ❣☽

Walking away, she bit her bottom lip until a small stream of raven black blood came pouring out. But it healed automatically due to her father. But soon she reached Stein's creepy home and burst through like always. The place smelled of nicotine, which wasn't a very good smell to her. "Did you tell anyone yet?" she heard Stein ask from his computer. "No, sir... No one knows that I'm meeting you here." she answers, "Good. Now let's get started Kyouki." he says getting up and walking to the operation room, her heart no longer raced as she followed him. She had fully agreed to him studying her blood, and she wasn't backing out of it quite yet. Finding a way for her to be normal was her own selfish goal, but she was sick of this, all of this. All she wanted was to be normal, to not be known by her father, but herself. "You sure that your ready for this, Kyouki? There is only this one chance that you could turn back now..." Stein says to her, preparing the needles. "What are you? Going soft? Of course I'm ready! Just hurry up!" she growls, being ignorant to her heart telling her this is wrong. But she didn't care, all she wished her entire life was being normal. Now she could have it, and she was going to take it!

☪ ❣☽

Mrs_Dave_Strider

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas