Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Home of Zachary Mercer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:58 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

When she moaned he jumped with surprise falling into the dressing room with her, the door closing behind him. Her tail still in his hands he was on ptop of her now. He glanced into her eyes as he released her tail. Her hair was fallen around her head, she was blushing and moaning a little. He placed his hand on her cheek as he moved his head down the hers slowly. His lips hovering above hers for a second, "any objections?" he asked for permission as his lips floated just above hers.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
Sabrina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"N-no..." she replied lightly to him seeing they we're face to face. She felt so safe, and warm when she was around him, he wasn't one of "those" humans, there we're actually nice people in this world. She had given up hope but now its back. She closed her eyes as she gave her body to her master.

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:14 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

Zachary felt his lips touch hers, her warm mouth excepting his as his hands wrapped around her. "Lets go home." He said smiling as he let her change out of the dress and purchased all of her items. He led her out of the store and drove them home. Smiling as they walked into the house. "I am glad we can get along." He said smiling. "I need to go to my room for a moment I want to change, this weathers to hot." He said heading upstairs he removed his clothes as he searched for shorts and a t-shirt to put on.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"Oh yeah" she replied as she walked into another room and snapped her fingers. In a flash of fire she was in a knee high skirt and a blue short sleeve t-shirt. "It is hot so this should be a bit more comfortable." she called up to him from downstairs

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

lantob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 pm
iilovecakes

Zachary Mercer

User Image

"So you trust me?" Zachary asked as he sat next to Sabrina on the couch. His hand on her chin he brought it up to her level and leaned in. Planting a light kiss on her lips, it soon became deeper as he felt his tongue enter the confides of her mouth as he held her. He allowed his other hand to lay dormant on her leg.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Sabrina
"I do....you make me feel so safe and secure..." she admitted with a blush on her face. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips on hers and shivered a bit as he felt his tongue inside her mouth, is this what they call a "french kiss"?

lantob

iilovecakes

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash