Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Exam] Despair little witch (Anna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 pm
“If it was nothing you wouldn’t be crying.” Rubbing the bridge of his nose, Rengath looked at the tattered remains of the banners. “You have skill miss Walpurgis, that much is clear. If your magic is changing I personally would think it something to be celebrated, as in the end magic is just an extension of who and what we are. But I digress. Your final task shall be something rather simple.”

A small glass orb pulled from his pocket her placed it on the stage. It was an ordinary, mundane glass orb. “I want you to use whatever magic it is you are gaining… on the orb. You may do whatever you like to it, only show me the magic that is newer to you.”
Backing away he remained on the stage, pen back in hand along with clipboard.

Quote:
The task is open to interpretation. She may pass or fail as you wish her to. Anna can do whatever she likes to the orb.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:48 pm
"Nghh..." Anna stared at the globe, her head pounding; her vision wavered for a moment as she tried to focus. The loss of the earth filled her, like the crisp wound of a snapped stem. She had skill...

I wish to be strong-

... The triple-orbs became two; became one. She felt rather than saw Shibey behind her, the Incubator in a pose like something waiting. Listening.

I wish for power...

... She took a deep breath, and brought her hands up.

< Wish accepted. >

And then the glass was covered in darkness, a darkness that writhed like living vines but was not, not connected to the earth at all. As the magic contracted, the glass beneath hissed, then bent inwards, not shattering but deforming underneath the curse power. The vines covered every inch of the surface, thorned, pulling inwards...

Until nothing was left but one small object, coiled tight, power waiting to release like a spring.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anna's vision wavered, and she fell forward on her hands and knees. "There. There. It's done. I did it. C-can I go now? P-please?" she whispered. She wanted nothing more than to go back to her room and be sick. She felt so terrible, so nauseous and ill...

iStoleYurVamps

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:36 pm
The orb multiplied and he felt a twinge of worry. Such a mundane power. Was the little witch destined to be so weak? After a year of education? But then a change. The orbs became one, and dark vines covered, reshaping, molding. Rengath watched, hesitant, expectant. As Anna fell, a final scratch on the paper and he clicked the pen.

"Yes. It is done." Walking over he did not touch the remnant. "Magic is something that grows as we do Miss Walpurgis. You may go. Ah, but do take this to the main office before you go." Pulling a small slip of paper from the end of his notes he handed it to her. Along with a small black and red pin.

Quote:
Student: Anna Walpurgis
Year: One
Exam Instructor: K. Rengath
Race: Reaper
Species: Witch of Despair
Exam Results: Pass

"Well done little witch."

Sosiqui
Anna has passed her exam! She has also won Rengath's pin (to be delivered). Go post for growth and enjoy all the benefits of moving up in the world! ;D Dice rolls included.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff