+1
View Results

lana_unlucky

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

23,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 pm
have you ever loved someone, and they just played you?

well thats what happened to me.

i meet this guy, ryan, at a party thrown by our mutual friend when i was 14 years old. at that time he had just turned 20. we got really close after meeting, and continued to be friends. now its been almost 4 years since then and in that time he has become one of my closest friends and we talk via facebook almost every day.

a few months back i told him that ive liked him for a long time now, and he said he already knew that then dropped the topic completely. at this time our age difference is my 17 to his 23, which every time after that he would bring up. it bothered me that he ignored my feels, yet continued to tease and flirt with me on a daily basis. i finally decided to ask him how he saw us. if we were just friends, or if he was interested in me.

when i asked he wouldnt give me an answer, and has now been avoiding me for almost a week. leaving me more then a little pissed off that he wont just reply. i already explained to him that if he didnt like me he could just tell me. i wouldnt die if my feels werent returned. i just wanted to know if i had a chance or not, but i guess thats too much to ask for when i cant possibly love him because im just a child.

(a child he thought of as a friend and talked with for the last 4 years)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Drop him.
He's playing you, he is also quite a bit older than you and he could go to jail if he gets with you.
This is probably why he avoids you but still flirts time to time.
Don't waist your time go find someone your own age, I got with a guy that was a lot older then me when I was seventeen.
That got me into so much trouble.
Go have fun with your friends, you don't need to live his adult life. :]

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 am
Subliminal Aftermath

Drop him.
He's playing you, he is also quite a bit older than you and he could go to jail if he gets with you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm
Yes this has happened to me. the age difference was closer but i have been played. dump it,him and move on. that is the best thing to do.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items