Submit

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 am
Last night I was talking with my bf and told him that I didn't want to annoy him and stuff.. a couple times.. but, this was only because he seemed distracted (he was with his friends), he's having problems in his life atm, and he seemed like he wasn't interested in talking (he initiated the convo and said that it was just that he didn't know what to talk about). Anyway, I think I may have annoyed him by trying to avoid doing so and now I don't know how to let him know that I'm sorry for it without making it worse. gonk

Before we stopped talking last night I told him that, for the most part. He just responded by telling me that the only way I will annoy him is if I keep worrying and saying that I don't want to.. well, annoy him. It makes me feel like I should apologize for it, but I'm afraid that will make it worse. He said that he was telling me that for future reference, so maybe I'm just over reacting, hopefully?

We both have a lot going on in our lives atm and I know he is stressed out (so am I), so I'm pretty sure this has a part in us both being a little touchy right now. I'm just wondering if I should try to apologize to him somehow and let him know how I feel (if I can manage to word it right) or just let it go. We didn't end our chat on bad terms or anything, I just really don't want to upset him for no reason. OTL  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:07 am

Continuously apologizing can be annoying and I've noticed how many men dislike that. When they say "it's fine" or "it's okay", that's exactly what they mean so don't fret.
If I were you I'd let it go.
Things will get back to normal when you least expect it.
3nodding

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:49 am

I agree with Vintage Tart - I feel like it's so causal and off-and, but really when they do say "it's fine," it really is fine, lol.
Stressful times in life can put people in a relationship on edge. Imo, I think a little relaxing or time to yourselves may help! Go out with some girlfriends and have fun for a day :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:22 am
Women tend to fret more than men, because we're always looking at the future, whereas they just care about what's happening in the moment. You may think you did something wrong, but you honestly didn't. You told him your feelings, and he should respect that.
If you're both busy, then you may need to give yourself some space. I'm not saying to "take a break", but definitely focus on yourself. He'll appreciate the space, and when he realizes you're not there as much, he'll definitely come back, full with affection! emotion_yatta
But if you are worried about the situation, text him asking if it's ok to call, and if it is, call him. And talk about anything! Keep it light and funny, and towards the end when you part, ask him if you're both ok. If he says yes, take it at that, because it is. And then end the conversation with something cute and affectionate. emotion_bigheart  

Evelyn Moonmeadow

Sparkly Shopper

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Hive Mind 200

lilac shoujo

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 am
boys simply wont understand our worrying towards them. They dont understand generally our way of thinking , so I believe if you have a discussion and tell him how you feel he will understand.
Good luck ~ emotion_hug  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff