Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:26 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Awww emotion_hug you too? What made you sick?

User Image User Image

Actually, I have no idea sweatdrop
      We thought it might be food, but the only thing I've eaten before I got sick was what we all had for breakfast, and I was the only one who got sick. But that's passed now.
      Thanks for the hug emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image User Image

December 3, 2012 1:17 PM

Okay, so I just found out I'm a diabetic. Big deal :s

I mean seriously, does that make me a different person? It does not! I'm still ME, and no amount of sickness will change that. You know who's making all the fuss over it? My mom. Now, she's treating me like I have some sort of terminal disease, that I might just drop dead any moment. I mean, come on! It's not even that high when compared to their diabetes. Even my dad said that it's still controllable, especially since we found it out early. But no... she just has to whisper when talking to me like I'm allergic to loud sounds. I mean, I get it: there's going to be some major changes in my life, but does she have to act that way? Both of them are diabetic, she even had gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with me, so why the hell is she so surprised that I have it now?

What's really pissing me off is that she acts as if I'm the only one with such disease. She bought an egg pie, but I'm not allowed to eat it. However, they're allowed to eat it when their sugar levels are completely higher than mine! I know she's concerned and all, but please, I'm not going to die yet. Let me breathe, will yah?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 pm
Louisa Iris

emotion_hug Darn. Good thing it was caught in time!

Mothers always freak out, it's part of the job. I do agree that she's overdoing it, though.

emotion_hug They need time for it to sink in, I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug Darn. Good thing it was caught in time!

Mothers always freak out, it's part of the job. I do agree that she's overdoing it, though.

emotion_hug They need time for it to sink in, I guess.

User Image User Image

Thanks hon heart emotion_hug
      I know, but it's really annoying! If only her panic isn't contagious.
      My dad accepted it already. Somehow, I always think that he has a feeling about it, although just not saying aloud because he knows what going to be the reaction of my mom. We're actually joking around about this being some sort of "revenge". You see, I always take their blood samples when using the glucometer and on how I always have to be the one to bring in the news that their sugar levels went up or down. Now, he says that I'm officially part of the "sweet" family and have to p***k myself as well rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 am
User Image User Image

okay so i know it's really been a long, long time since i last wrote here. but i know i just had to now. i'm not even going to bother with my usual oc's when it comes to typing (i.e. capitalization), because i'm just so lost right now.

okay, so i'm really bothered by this stupid class of mine. it's an elective that discourses on "leadership". mind you, it's only an elective. but then, she requires so much from us. like this stupid midterm paper that we're supposed to submit by next week. she wants us to write about someone whom we think is a servant leader. she say, she wants to hear our opinions. but then, there she goes and shooting down one suggested person after another because our point of view's different from hers. i mean, if to us, that person deserves to be a servant leader, who is she to impose her opinion on us? then another is her stupid practicum that's as clear as a child's mud pie. last year, a great typhoon wreaked havoc in the southern parts of our country. the victims really are to be pitied because it's like one great bomb exploded in their midst. nothing was left for them: houses, livelihood, even families. so, she wants us to do this sort of practicum on how we can help the victims. she grouped us into four or fives, and told us to make come up with something. if she approves of that, then we can start of the project. then the whole class asked her if we can do it as a class since most of our ideas would work best if we're as a class instead of just five members per group. she agreed to that plan, saying that she'll be the one who will choose among the submitted ideas. then, after the holiday break, she went in and said that we're to compile all the similarities in our submission, and we're to work as groups on all the similar ideas. then she said that she's been doing that practicum for 44 years now and that she knows how much a student can raise if they will to do it. so now, if we can't reach that quota, we're going to be given a 0 on our practicum grade. oh, and did i mention she did not mention how much amount we should be getting? so even if we raised 50,000 pesos but her ideal is 100,000 pesos, we're still going to be zero because "we didn't put our backs into it, because she knows how much a student can raise if they will it". then, she tells us that she wants us to do this on our own freewill because that's how you learn how to "give" to others... "until it hurts". but after every time she says this, she keeps on adding that she knows how much we can raise if we're serious about what we're doing. lastly, just today, she went in and said that we can't have 5 members in a team, the maximum she'll be wanting is 4 member in a group. so yeah, she was the one who grouped us into 4 to 5.

ain't she just one big b***h? i'm serious, because of her, i'm feeling really lost right now. like, i don't know what i'll do first. should i do my finance homework? should i finish my resume? should i start on my buddy task? should i just go and hire someone to finish her off? i lost all my will to do things properly because i'm really lost. one moment, i'm all fired up to go and do my stuff, the next, all i want is to read. then, after picking up my book, i'll want to start playing. the opening credits hadn't even started when there i go wanting to go online. thank god right now typing seems to seep away all the negative vibes in me. that's why i'm just typing away like a chicken without its head on.

i dunno if i'm pissed off, panicky, lazy, stupid, unfocused, lost, procrastinating, or just plain sleepy. or maybe even a combination of all these feelings. i'm just really not me right now. so to let off some stress... don't mind if i do this:

the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. my eyes are actually closed as i type these words. i'm tryin to see how accurate i am now when it comes to touch typing. i've been doing this since i was in high school, and somehow, i seem to ahve gotten the ahng of it. well, it does make me a fast typer, plus idunno, i think it helps relieves my stress. like t somehow seeps away all the bad energy in me. i love touch typing. just love it. i wouldn't mind being a typer/ttypist, whatever... i just love typing.

the qick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. thequick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. abcdefghijklmopqrstuvwxyz. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.

waaaa~! i'm just so goddamn..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:22 pm
Louisa Iris

Doing it for 44 years? She's not only an a*****e, she's OBSOLETE.

emotion_hug Just remember she's had the same job for longer than both of us have been alive combined... she'll be there until she dies, while you move on.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 am
Gigi Deveraux

emotion_hug Just remember she's had the same job for longer than both of us have been alive combined... she'll be there until she dies, while you move on.

User Image User Image

i know right? she should be deleted from the system to prevent her from doing anymore harm.

hey, that's a nice way of looking at things. i still have a chance to move on, she'll never be better > smile
      Thanks a lot Gigi heart emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 pm
Louisa Iris
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

i know right? she should be deleted from the system to prevent her from doing anymore harm.

hey, that's a nice way of looking at things. i still have a chance to move on, she'll never be better > smile
      Thanks a lot Gigi heart emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

I'm glad I could help you feel better emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:37 am
User Image User Image

Why do I always feel bad when I see ------- on the list?! Am I jealous? Envious?
      This is just so bad sad

User ImageUser Image

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas