Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
some one to talk to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darbear94

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 pm
hello i have been having some problems in my relationships and my thinking(according to my friend) and i would really just like to talk to ONE person that is a third party that really doesnt know either one of us just to talk to and hopefully get some advice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am
darbear94
hello i have been having some problems in my relationships and my thinking(according to my friend) and i would really just like to talk to ONE person that is a third party that really doesnt know either one of us just to talk to and hopefully get some advice

If you tell me the situation, then I can help. :3 So talk to me. What happened?  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

darbear94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 am
well me and my gf have been having some problems we have trust issues between each other both our falts but more of mine something hasnt been right with us for awhile and my friend thinks i just need to try to be happy and i said maybe im not supposed to be happy and that maybe i should just start staying out of relationships and just have sex with people and dont make a relationship any more that just that  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:39 am
darbear94
well me and my gf have been having some problems we have trust issues between each other both our falts but more of mine something hasnt been right with us for awhile and my friend thinks i just need to try to be happy and i said maybe im not supposed to be happy and that maybe i should just start staying out of relationships and just have sex with people and dont make a relationship any more that just that

Well what you need to do is listen to your friend. He is right. Whenever you are happy, it shows your confidence and shows you can also be trusted. Maybe having sex with somebody can be good, but relationship is better because you can start something. It grows into love, it grows into a couple, then after the honeymoon, it grows into a family. Relationships are the most special kind of things you could ask for. If you feel like that it's falling apart cuz of trust issues, then they have some excercises or camps for that. At least from what I heard. Even if it ain't organized, then make your own excercises and don't just make it one day, cuz relationships don't last that long. I hope you and your girl stay together.  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items