Reply Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]
Demonic Nightmares?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Pro Swagga_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 pm
Recently I've had a lot of nightmares where I feel like my life force is being sucked into a complete and overwhelming blackness. I've been told by a fanatic christian that It's demons trying to take my soul and that the only way to stop it is to become a christian before it's too late. Is he right? Or can this be solved by some other means?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:56 pm
I suggest that you put a dream catcher up in your room. It's a circle that has what looks like webbing in it.
Legend has it that a Native American had a dream of a spirit of a spider. It spun him a circle with the spiderweb inside it. It had strings handing down with feathers on them. The spider tolled the man that the device was called a dream catcher. He was to hang it above his head before sleeping and at night, the bad dreams would get caught in the web, while the good dreams sifted through and travel down the silk strings and to the feathers, landing on the dreamer. The bad dreams would burn away with the morning sun.
I made one of these and it guards my dreams every night. They are very beautiful and really do work. Here is a picture of one:
User Image  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Things that Go Bump in the Night [[Paranormal Discussion]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash