Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Magic the Gathering: The New Generation.(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
A figure emerged from atop the wall and answered Qtronix's call,"I am Thalia, Guardian of Thraben, what brings you four to our fair city? " Thalia was clearly somewhat annoyed at the way Qtronix had spoken before, most people who sought entrance to the city were humble, not headstrong like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image "My friends and I seek entrance into your city." Qtronix said, plain and simple. He had to be straightforward, especially since he didn't know the customs of the land. Qtronix looked at Shinji, hoping he'd advice him on what to do since he seemed more knowledgable than he was.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinji walked forward,"My friend speaks the truth, we come from Havengul, we wish to seek refuge and worship in the Temple of Avacyn." Shinji spoke and bowed his head lightly as he spoke the Archangels name, for her name carried great reverence in the city. Thalia thought for a moment and then smiled, "It's always nice to see fellow believers, I'll have the guards open the gates and I shall greet you all at the Temple." Thalia left the wall and shortly after the gates opened. With a small smile Shinji made his way in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm
Wʜᴀᴛ?
xxxUᴍᴍᴍ...ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko stared, mouth wide open as she blinked wildly, how the hell did that happen? All of that infact as she watched the gates open and trailed behind Shinji. He seemed to know alot, this could be an advantage? Who knew as she simply followed after him, hoping the other would follow as well as she walked.

User Image

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:43 pm
ϿYou will never know the true beauty of nature....Ͼ

User Image

☆═━┈Ῥraveena Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Praveena smiled lightly as they were let into the fair city. She walked into the city, taking in the sights and her surrounded. She was intrigued by the temple Shinji had mentioned.

☆·.¸¸.·´Child of Nature`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

Ͽ....until you look at the world through my eyes....Ͼ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image Qtronix looked at Shinji as he followed beside him, "Avacyn? The Archangel, Avacyn?" Qtronix whispered. He couldn't believe that his trainer was actually right that Avacyn existed.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm
Shinji looked at Qtronix,"The one and only, if we are in the correct Innastrad time line however, Avacyn is most likely missing at the moment, strange, did you play Magic?" Shinji questioned the White Planeswalker. After all, Avacyn was only known on their plane through the game of Magic and nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image "I play with my trainer, yes." Qtronix said in reply to Shinji. He then turned his head to check up on their female companions.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:20 pm
Wʜᴀᴛ?
xxxUᴍᴍᴍ...ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko was pouting and rubbing her upper arms. Somewhat feeling a cold chill as she sniffled. Then again, she was always cold as she looked down though looked towards Praveena, "Please tell me you know what they're on about, I have not a clue truly..." She spoke with the same childish expression and a sniffle as she kept walking though pointed at the boys in front before noticing Qtronix looking back at them and giggled softly. Pretending she never pointed at them or anything, after all, it's classified as rude nowadays.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:51 pm
ϿYou will never know the true beauty of nature....Ͼ

User Image

☆═━┈Ῥraveena Șt.Ͼlair┈━═☆

Praveena smiled lightly when Yuuko giggled as Qtroniz looked back at them. Then she says, "I don't know a lot, but Avacyn is an Archangel who inhabits this city, in the temple Thalia had been speaking of. Many thought Avacyn was a myth, but they were wrong...as we now know."

☆·.¸¸.·´Child of Nature`·.¸¸.¤

((ʘut. ʘf. Ͼake:))

Ͽ....until you look at the world through my eyes....Ͼ

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 pm
((Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been without a computer for the past 2 weeks! The family will be moving into the apartment on the 3rd so I hope to be posting by then! I'm sorry for any trouble I might have caused, because as some people tell me, that's all I am >.<))  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff