Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia [1x1] [Needs Male!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

S T O R Y L I N E

Kirioke High. A school known to have a school behind it. Not just any old school though, a run down school, also known as the od school build. You're an average boy who's arrvied to this school, you're new and what you don't know is that you can see ghosts. But you only find out when you enter the old school buildings supernatural club room. You come across a mirror, placing your hand on it, you hear a voice and see a figure of a girl. She's the ghost of this school. Though no one else can see her but you. The ghost girl drags you beyond the mirror and sows you her dead corpse, it seems she trusts you enough to do so as you leap back in horror, only to appear back in the club room again with the girl before you, smiling. This girl kneels next to you and wonders who you are and what you're doing here. It seems she has no idea where she is either. Though this girl, Yuuko Kanoe, is known as the Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. She can forget things such as memories of her past life if she wants to, discards them away. But where do these memories go to? No one knows. But you intend to help her find her memories. Now here's a catch, what if you fall in love with the lonely ghost? What if it might cost you loosing her if you help her regain her memories? Well, there's only one way to find out, right?

R U L E S
1. At least be semi-literate please > . >
2. Obey the rules of the guild, we don't wanna get kicked out do we?
3. If it gets too hot then time skip or take it to PMs please! (Though I doubt we'll get that far)
4. Ummm...have fun roleplaying with moi? > w >

R O L E S
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia/Ghost/Yuuko Kanoe - Taken
The Boy Who Found Her/Can See Ghosts - Open

S K E L L Y
So simple =3=

[align=center][IMG]DIRECT LINK HERE~![/IMG]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

Name: Yuuko Kanoe
Nickname: Yuu-san, Yuuko-san or just Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.
Race: Ghost
Personality: Although her looks give off a sinister aura, she is in fact a cheerful and bubbly person. She sometimes teases boys through sexual suggestions and, if no interesting boys are not around, is seen roaming the school complex (often creating ghost stories as an effect). It is later revealed that Yuuko can start to become attached to people. Worthy of note is that she does not mind to have her attractive "ghost body" seen by boys, but becomes increasingly embarrassed if they do as much as pay a sight to her skeleton, claiming that it "cannot be more naked" and even calls them a pervert for doing so. Also while she seems to be quite proud of her body as she often uses it to tease boys, she does have a fixation for weight, and will try to hide it, even though she's rather light for her measures. She's quiet alot and tries to blend in with people alot though it's hard for her to do so sometimes. Is actually, a very friendly person who can be very childish.
Biography: Not much is known about Yuuko's past. Afterall, she forgot it all.
Dislikes: Uknown

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 pm
[imgleft]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq351/topherbud/Decorated images/hot_anime_guy-1.jpg[/imgleft]Akio~

[color=burntsalmon]___[/color]

[align=right]~Tomita[img]http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq351/topherbud/Decorated images/Sunset_Anime_Boy.jpg[/img][/align]

User ImageAkio~

Name: Akio Tomita
Nickname: Akii, Sketch
Race: Human
Personality: Akio is a pessimist. He's also quite paranoid of people not liking him. Really, he's a nice person, just very guarded, causing him to seem rather cold and rejecting at times. His true colors can been seen as he grows comfortable with people that contact him often. Maybe all of this stems from being an outsider.
Biography: There isn't much to tell, really. He gets good grades, he lives an average life. Often , however, he's excluded from most happenings, making him an outsider. To occupy his time, he likes to sketch and spray graffiti when he's bored.
Dislikes: People, Groups

~TomitaUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 am
maru-shadow

Accepted and we'll start~ :3
I'll start us off, just after Yuuko asks him to help her out~  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am
Wʜᴀᴛ?
xxxUᴍᴍᴍ...ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxYuuko looked at Akio, tilting her head to the side a bit. She'd now explained everything to him, her current situation and all that she could remember and was now going to ask him for help. She really didn't want to depend on a human, she didn't really want to depend on him but she had no choice as she sighed before speaking, "Umm...I'd like to ask for your assistance in this. Can you help me regain my memories?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side a bit more and with a gloomy expression on her face as she did so.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:51 pm
Akio frowned, annoyed eith the situation rather than scared like he had been at first. Why was this happening now? And why should he help this dead girl,
? It wouldn't benefit him, would it? But... This girl looked rather depressed about losing her memories... Another thing, how would he even help that? Still... "...If, by some chance, I did help," Akio sighed, dropping the hint, "how would that benefit me?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 am
Bump  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items