Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am
((I love how both of you came for little ol' me and are now completely focused on each other. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:34 pm
Nowe fell to his knee's as the shots hit, swearing under his breath. "Trust me, I plan to rip you apart with my own hands before I let you die. Nothing less for you." Nowe leaped forward, attempting to slam himself into Albel and cause the both of them to go crashing through the wall. He ignore the Necromancer, or perhaps he was so lost in his own blood lust that he didn't even notice anyone else. Likely the latter.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 pm
((I find it funny that the brothers seemed to have forgotten that there's a powerful necromancer and dragon in the room with them))

User Image

Growling softly in irritation, the dragon raises her hand and two small bolts of lightning leaps from it towards Nowe and the other towards Albel. It wasn't strong enough to cause much damage, but it would still hurt and might be able to knock them over if they aren't expecting it. "Calm yourselves before I decide to do my headache a favor and just eat you.", she growls.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:02 pm
( you would be surprised how much me and my brother forget everything when we get into it >.< ...and then the puppy jumps into the mess and it's all crazy. )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 pm
"ENOUGH!" Julius shouted and clapped his hands, causing arms of darkness to grab at both brothers, forcing them both on the ground. "I will not have my house demolished because of some family issues. Now you will speak your business and you will calm the hell down before I send you there IN PIECES!" Julius raged, there was no way he was letting some petty fight wreck his house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm
Albel fought a bit as the arms of darkness pulled him down he took a breath as he calmed down. "What did my brothers want?" He asked not even looking at Nowe like he was not there.  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:02 pm
"The runt wants me dead and the elder wants me to join him." Julius answered curtly, waiting for what Albel wanted from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 pm
((And everyone ignores my lightning))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm
((I can't believe I typed in Lightsaber for the color of my last post. burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:08 pm
(( rofl ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm
((Where the fork is everyone?))