Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Black butler rp (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 pm
Sebastian sighed as he opened his eyes noticing Shara and sighed as he reached down and read the note a small smile on his pale face and he laughed
" I knew she couldn't hate me too long." Sebastain said standing up but he wad really weak from some emotional damage " Take it easy." Kagami said looking at him but she sighed when he summoned the shadows and vanished appearing at the hilltop where she was " Hey sis." Sebastian said smiling at her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 pm
Kirara looked at him and ran to him hugging him and crying. "I'm sorry Brother. I didn't mean those things I said. I just.... I was just so angry and I thought you abandoned me. That's what mother said. She said that you cared nothing for me. At first I didn't beleive her but when you didn't come back I started to beleive her." She explained and let her wings droop sadly. She missed him so much. She had a different kind of contract since ss only a half demon. THeir father was a demon who had been with a human woman. Sebastian was born first so he was all demon but she was only half sicne he was born before she was. THere was about 1,000 years of difference between them.The shadow hound layed down with Shara and sighed.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:01 pm
Sebastian groaned but he managed to catch her and sighed as he wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair knelling down infront of her and sighed as she hugged her " Easy." Sebastian said and kissed her on the lips and smiled gently as he looked at her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:05 pm
Kirara was surprised when he kissed her on the lip. He'd never done that before. Then she blushed and hugged him kissing him on the lips happily. She then wrapped her arms around him and snuggled against him gently seeing the burn on his face. She gently put her hand on it and asked "What happened? Your hurt." Then she used her pwers to heal him and looked up at him as she did waiting for an answer.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ThaliaStormclloak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:55 pm
Sebastian smiled as he looked down at his little sister and just sort of shrugged his shoulders for a moment as he watched her "Its nothing sis." Sebastian said sounding a bit tired and smiled as he stroked her hair  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:12 pm
Kirara smiled at him and just layed her head on his chest noting wanting to ever leavwe him again. "I missed you so much big brother. When you didn't come back I thought you left because you didn't want to see me anymore." She said and hugged him close to her. Then she saw the charm she gave him. "You kept my charm braclet I gave you?" She asked and smiled at him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers