Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Looking for 1 or more RP buddies! Need NOW! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:15 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Layla Listressa
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Layla Listressa
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Okay... I think I have one. But if you have one, tell me it too! :
On an angel vs. demons battlefield, they are fighting of course but the angel gets hit with an arrow and is about to die but one demon sees her and feels sore for her and kind of likes her, so he takes her secretly and helps her back to health. Well, they end up falling in love, but god and the devil are angry at this because they are suppose to be enemies. They get taken away from eachother several times, but they always end up going back to each other even through all the sadness of their friends being killed for their love, families disowning them, an constantly being yelled at and threatens to be killed for loving eachother. Can they save this relationship, or will they die trying?

I like it!!!!! But I really wanna use the one before, because that one would hilarious..... (Mainly an idea from a Crack pairing of an anime I watch..... So blame it not me! Ok... Maybe me too...) or we could switch it where your the angel ((girl)) and I'm the flirty demon ((boy))..... Either or........... sweatdrop
Oi like that where you are the flirty demon and I'm the angel girl. :3 mine is kinda scary... .______.

Lol yours actually wasn't that bad! But do you want to create the role-play or shall I?
if you want you can, or we can go in PMs. Your choice. smile

I've never done a PM one before....... But, can we try it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:25 pm
Layla Listressa
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Layla Listressa
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
Layla Listressa
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Okay... I think I have one. But if you have one, tell me it too! :
On an angel vs. demons battlefield, they are fighting of course but the angel gets hit with an arrow and is about to die but one demon sees her and feels sore for her and kind of likes her, so he takes her secretly and helps her back to health. Well, they end up falling in love, but god and the devil are angry at this because they are suppose to be enemies. They get taken away from eachother several times, but they always end up going back to each other even through all the sadness of their friends being killed for their love, families disowning them, an constantly being yelled at and threatens to be killed for loving eachother. Can they save this relationship, or will they die trying?

I like it!!!!! But I really wanna use the one before, because that one would hilarious..... (Mainly an idea from a Crack pairing of an anime I watch..... So blame it not me! Ok... Maybe me too...) or we could switch it where your the angel ((girl)) and I'm the flirty demon ((boy))..... Either or........... sweatdrop
Oi like that where you are the flirty demon and I'm the angel girl. :3 mine is kinda scary... .______.

Lol yours actually wasn't that bad! But do you want to create the role-play or shall I?
if you want you can, or we can go in PMs. Your choice. smile

I've never done a PM one before....... But, can we try it?
of Ourse we can! I honestly feel more comfertable doing that in PMs. smile  

birth control faces

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Ok then! I'll send my profile and it'll be titled "My Lovely Flirt~" (crappy title I know....) oh! What should the profile layout be? Unless you wanna just go ahead and start?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:39 pm
Layla Listressa
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X

Ok then! I'll send my profile and it'll be titled "My Lovely Flirt~" (crappy title I know....) oh! What should the profile layout be? Unless you wanna just go ahead and start?

Lol not crappy, it's funny!
And I don't care about the profile layout, do whatever you want. smile
I just really want to get started! smile  

birth control faces

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items