Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
How did you know??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiritess Natura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:17 pm
How Did you know?

So I wanted to know the stories of how everyone knew they were Gay/Lesbian. Out of curiosity because everyone's reasons always seem different.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Well my sexuality is of a different persuasion than the usual gay/lesbian orientation, and I'm still in the process of exploring it, but for the past year and half now, everything is starting to point into the direction that I am transgender. For awhile I thought it impossible, but lately, it has been coming back to bother me again. I mean as a child I was always rather feminine, such as playing with dolls and wearing dresses as opposed to going outside and getting rough and dirty like all the other boys, and to this day my personality still reflects that. I find I'm very emotional, and I cry so easily when I watch a movie with a passionate seen in it. I also find that I cannot stand being around guys whatsoever. Just about every friend of mine is female. So I do not really know what to think right now. I mean I don't want a sex change or anything, but I find it hard to believe that deep down I really am a guy, when thinking back to all the girly things I did as a child, to my more emotional personality now, the fact that every test online I take says I am feminine or a female, so maybe deep down I really am a woman. My own personal feelings though regarding my beliefs, my religion, and the people I know, prevent me from wanting to even think about it anymore, because life was more simple when I thought I knew myself. But I guess if I deep down am actually a woman, then to answer your question, you can throw me into the lesbian category as I am only sexually attracted to women. Women have the bodies of goddesses to me, perfect in every way, so I could not see myself attracted to any other gender.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Lime Kiss

Versatile Lover

4,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:26 pm
I met a boy and fell in love. Unfortunately he wasn't single and we didn't live in the same country, but it was fun for a few weeks while I was in the US.  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games