Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 pm
XXX
XXX

OH, THE IRONY (OR: INSERT HUGE GUESTURES WITH HANDS HERE):

i have no explanation for my repeated hiatus'. i have none. anywho:

ok so apparently my mom has completely and totally forgotten that physicals are things that are supposed to happen yearly (ideally) when it comes to me?

because she realized i haven't had one in a bit over 4 years and both of my siblings have had one.

MOM WHAT THE HELL.

to make it better, my mom's a doctor. the irony of this situation is just.

also, i went and saw the oscar nominated animations shorts (as well as the oscar shortlist of animated shorts) tonight, and they were absolutely amazing! i loved them, especially one on the oscar shortlist called "the missing scarf." it went totally off from what i was expecting it to be, and i loved it. the animation of it is very graphical and amazing, too. so beautiful. the narrator makes it, too.

there was this one short that was not on the shortlist (aka one of the ones up for an oscar) called feral, and that animation was breathtaking, too. it was my favorite, and i really want it to win. my mom liked mr. hublot, which is completely adorable.

OTHER STUFF:

n/a.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:54 pm
loonaboots

AAAAAAHHHH!!!! You updated!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm
                La Belle Gigi
                loonaboots

hello!! : )
                x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:59 pm
loonaboots
                La Belle Gigi
                loonaboots

x
emotion_hug

Aside from the fiasco with the physicals, how are things?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 am
La Belle Gigi
loonaboots
                La Belle Gigi
                loonaboots

x
emotion_hug

Aside from the fiasco with the physicals, how are things?
                pretty good, pretty good! school's been kicking my butt lately, though D: my semester grades weren't all that great. other than that, things have been nice. and you? how are things with nick?
                x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 am
loonaboots

pretty good, pretty good! school's been kicking my butt lately, though D: my semester grades weren't all that great. other than that, things have been nice. and you? how are things with nick?

Things are almost back to normal, thankfully. The visit with his mom put a strain on our relationship for a few weeks though. (See page 39 of.my journal for.details.)

Grandpa's been a bit undr the weather - and there's more winter on the way! We have a winter storm watch as of tonight... make that warning. UGH. At least ae.don't have to worry much about a power outage because we cook.with gas. Worst case, I'll bake some bread and we'll stay in the kitchen to keep warm.

(Extra.periods: typing on phone. Grrr.)  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 pm
La Belle Gigi
Things are almost back to normal, thankfully. The visit with his mom put a strain on our relationship for a few weeks though. (See page 39 of.my journal for.details.)

Grandpa's been a bit undr the weather - and there's more winter on the way! We have a winter storm watch as of tonight... make that warning. UGH. At least ae.don't have to worry much about a power outage because we cook.with gas. Worst case, I'll bake some bread and we'll stay in the kitchen to keep warm.

(Extra.periods: typing on phone. Grrr.)

ooh, that sounds fun. /sarcasm

i'm sorry about that, dear. D:

aah, snow. it's been a long winter in mn, it's the best yet worst thing. on one hand i want it to be warmer, but on the other hand, i really like cold weather.. so i'm kinda conflicted, haha. and i hope your grandpa feels better soon!
                x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 pm
XXX
XXX

(LOUD, UNINTELLIGIBLE YELLING):

so my grades, if anything, have a history of being average. in middle school, they were pretty good! and then we got to highschool and i got into this weird depressed-but-not-depressed stage, kind of like burnout. but not. (it's still going strong.)

anywho, i'm swamped with work, and i'm so annoyed because on one hand, i'm doing better than i usually do this quarter, but on the other hand, i have much late work i need to do, and a project i still need to start. and i have a paper. did i mention i can't write thesis', intro paragraphs, or conclusion paragraphs to save my life? the rest is a-ok, but then it gets to those. and i have a powerpoint and blah de frickin' blah

i really need to get motivation.

on top of that, i want to move up a level in the youth orchestra (i'm on one of the lower levels; understandable as my audition was to fill up a spot and it was the open one around my level, a.), and b.) my audition was craptacular because i was tired, and nervous. also my technique wasn't that great). so i need to practice, but it's just

motivation?? what's that. and i want so badly to get good grades to go to a good college and get a degree and be able to keep up and do the hw in college but it just seems so unnatainable. and college is so expensive, i don't want to think about the money i'm going to have to pay; costs keep going up and up and up.

just. ugh. i just want to be able to understand all this stuff and to be able to have motivation, without going on a pill or w/e to get it back. i don't wanna, i have a history of not being good with meds like that, often side-effect wise.

i just need motivation, and the ability to not be so worn out and tired all the time, and i'm golden. also, a way to understand papers and essays without having to spend ten minutes ready to throw my computer off the school building's roof. asap.

OTHER STUFF:

• install tablet driver on this computer.
                  • find a password reset disk, dammit.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:41 pm
XXX
XXX

QUESTING:

so i'm trying to get a lot of things, but gaia's incessant gold pump is making that really, really, hard. and while we're on that, i want to make a quest thread. i had one, but it died and i couldn't reserve the whole front page fast enough. so, i'd like to redo.

but i can't afford anything on my wishlist, and the gold sinks aren't big enough, a.), so the prices keep going up. the gold grants aren't keeping up with the price rises, either, so there's really nothing i can get at this rate.

i just really want some new hairs and a dalnim, is that so much to ask?

(apparently, yes.)

OTHER STUFF:

• install tablet driver on this computer already!!!
                  • find a good way to earn gold already.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:25 pm
XXX
XXX

TEKTEK IS AN ADDICTION:

so if you don't know what tektek is, it's basically a resource for gaia- it generates item questbars, has profile layouts, has an item database. but it's mainly known for it's dream avatar creator. and i'm addicted to it.

which is a problem, because i really want a lot of the avatars i've created, but they're all. so. expensive. and i really love them:
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OTHER STUFF:

• really need to find a better way to get gold on this website..

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:33 pm
loonaboots
XXX
XXX

TEKTEK IS AN ADDICTION:

so if you don't know what tektek is, it's basically a resource for gaia- it generates item questbars, has profile layouts, has an item database. but it's mainly known for it's dream avatar creator. and i'm addicted to it.

which is a problem, because i really want a lot of the avatars i've created, but they're all. so. expensive. and i really love them:
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OTHER STUFF:

• really need to find a better way to get gold on this website..

YEah, I avoid Tektek for my own sanity...

Do you have gcash? Because there's been gold-producing items lately in the cash shop! Right now there's the Dragon Hoard, and there will likely be something else later.

Seriously, I went from 8M gold and change to over 300M gold with those things. I admit I bought a bundle of 12 but I had enough Gcash on hand at the time...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:55 pm
La Belle Gigi

Yeah, I avoid Tektek for my own sanity...

Do you have gcash? Because there's been gold-producing items lately in the cash shop! Right now there's the Dragon Hoard, and there will likely be something else later.

Seriously, I went from 8M gold and change to over 300M gold with those things. I admit I bought a bundle of 12 but I had enough Gcash on hand at the time...

yeah, i really should stay away, but i don't know better, sadly. and i would buy a gold generator, but they've been wrecking the marketplace's economy left and right. as much as i'd like the gold, i'd rather not do that, yanno? :l and oh man if i had enough gcash i would be buying a lot of items (two of a lot of them, as well). but no, i'm like, eternally broke.
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:06 pm
XXX
XXX

4TH QUARTER:

so i really need to get focused and all that this quarter (i failed english; i was too scared to ask about an assignment), because really, last quarter sucked, as i just said why. and i barely passed history.

i've just been.. so tired lately, and just not into anything- even drawing and cello. nothing has held my interest, i'm tired and bored, and i don't really feel like much matters right now.

and besides school, i have an audition for youth orchestra coming up in ******** may. and i don't have much of it down.

i just.. i don't know what i'm doing, i can't carve out much time to practice, and i have no idea what to do about any of this. it's exhausting, just thinking about it.
                    OTHER STUFF:

• ******** christ just get s**t done this quarter and with cello just work on it even in little ways

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff