3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm
saya closed her eyes and fell fast asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:22 pm
jericho wolf

Conner also closed her eyes and went to sleep cuddling Saya, and as the sun rose above ground the lights inside dimmed.

Conner awoke to the sound of rain beating down over head. She looked beside her and found Saya still asleep in the dim light, she moved her long hair away from her face and smiled at the sight of her. Conner got out of the bed and went over to the bar and filled a wing glass with blood from a bottle. She glanced back at Saya's sleeping figure, smiled again and headed up the stairs to take a look outside.

Once Conner got to the top she moved the casket lid open and climbed out, inside the mausoleum it was pitch black but conner know her way around like the back of her hand. Conner set her glass down on the brim of the lid and then pushed the stone door open letting in some light. She took a quick step back out of habit, avoiding any sunlight. But the day looked gray, clouds covered the sky blocking out all sunlight and rain poured down. It was a soothing sound and Conner just sat with her glass and enjoyed it, thinking about the night that had just passed, she couldn't help but smile as she sipped her breakfast.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm
saya continued to sleep dreaming of the night that have passed and started to wake do to the sound of the rain and sniffed the air and saw that conner wasnt there but smelled her lucious sent and knew she was still around and layed their thinking of her happily  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:27 pm
jericho wolf
Conner finished sipping on her glass and decided on seconds. She climbed back down the stairs, and when she got back to her room she noticed Saya was awake. Conner walked to the bar and got out another glass and filled them both. She went to the bed and handed Saya her glass and said "Good afternoon, how'd you sleep?" and laid a kiss on her head.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:33 pm
saya giggled and took the glass and sipped it "good afternoon to you too and i slept very well" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:58 pm
jericho wolf
Conner leaned against the bed careful not to spill her glass and sipped it. "It's not nightfall yet, so we can't go out yet, plus it's pouring." She said putting her arm around Saya. "So, would you like to watch the rain with me?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:08 pm
saya's eyes sparkled and smiled "id love to join you" she said happily  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:11 am
jericho wolf
Conner took Saya by the hand and led her off the bed and up the stairs saying "Alright then, come on up." She helped her out of the stone box and pulled her onto her lap, the door still open from earlier. "It's not often that we get to look at the world during the day." she paused to take a sip "I can't remember the last time I've seen the graveyard in the day..." the rain poured hard outside the narrow doorway they watched through.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 am
saya smiled as she sat in conners lap and watched the rain "i love the rain it just feels comforting to me especially with someone" she smiles and looked at conner cutely  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 am
jericho wolf
Conner sat her wine glass down and snuggled against Saya. "I'm happy your here." is all she could say.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:24 pm
saya smiles and kissed conners lips softly "im glad to be here with you"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:34 pm
Conner held Saya tightly as the already gray sky grew darker and Conner relaxed more. The rain seemed to soften as night fell upon the cemetery that Conner called home.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:40 pm
saya smiles at the beauty of the cemetary snuggling close to conner  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 pm
jericho wolf

Conner reached for her glass and finished it off. She stood up and pulled Saya with her. She kissed Saya forehead and headed back downstairs, pulling Saya by the hand. "One more glass while we wait for the sun to completely set, then let me show you around?" she said as the stairs ended. She placed her glass on the bar and found two pairs of boots so their feet didn't get muddy.

((OOC:: Don't ask me why conner had two pairs of boots, i pulled that out of my a** cause I'm half asleep XD))  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

jericho wolf

Clean Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:39 am
Conner reached for her glass and finished it off. She stood up and pulled Saya with her. She kissed Saya forehead and headed back downstairs, pulling Saya by the hand. "One more glass while we wait for the sun to completely set, then let me show you around?" she said as the stairs ended. She placed her glass on the bar and found two pairs of boots so their feet didn't get muddy.

((OOC:: Don't ask me why conner had two pairs of boots, i pulled that out of my a** cause I'm half asleep XD))

saya smiled as she saw the boots and didnt know what else to say

(lol its okay XD)  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas