Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The hunter's prize (Demon Alpha and Blazingcat123) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm
Blazingcat123
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas was carried into the medical hut and then the village medic unwrapped the bandages and gasped at how it looked then Thomas woke as the air hit his leg and looked around. "Why am I in the medical hut?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Then the nurse came over and said "Your sister called us after your fdriend saw your leg was bleeding a purple substance. you were lucky that they were around." She then went and got the medical supplies ready. "Doctor what should I tell the people waiting on him?" The nurse said. Holo was holding Thomas's sister rubbing her back to help keep her calm.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas sat up on the bed he was in after she said people waiting on him. "They came?" He wanted to stand and walk out himself. "I should have told them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

"They said that they were worried and wanted to make sure you were okay. Would you like one of them to come in and sit with you while your under sir? Your going to need surgery in order to fix that nadsty spot on your leg." The nurse said and knew that they might both want to come in and be with him. Then Holo came in with his sister who was asleep and Holo set her sisterin an available bed and covered her up. Then she held Thomas's hand before they put him under and said "Why didn't you tell us? Your sister just cried herself to sleep and I was really worried you weren't going to recover. I don't want to lose you." She then had a tear go down ehr cheek and was crying for the first time since he had known her.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm
Blazingcat123

"I'm sorry Holo I-I didn't want you two t-to w-worry since you were having so m-much f-fun." Thomas smiled as the prosthetic started to take effect then he squeezed her hand as he went under then his grip weakened and he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Holo stayed with Thomas sqeezing his hand letting hi know he was there for him. After the surgery she was laying next to him on his good he wound was sewn up and disinfected. Holo was sound asleep while she was waiting for Thomas to wake up. She then snuggled up to him hugging him and laying ehr head on his chest while his little sister was on his otherside asleep and dreaming.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm
Blazingcat123

Thomas woke slowly to see Holo in his bed with him and he kissed her forehead trying not to wake her. "I hope Sarah and Holo will forgive me." He was afraid they wouldn't speak to him because of this, but he knew Holo would.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 am
User Image

Holo snuggled closer to Thomas and was like a dog when she slept. She had her tail over him and her head on his chest while in a ball. She was truely like a dog or wolf as it were. She then buried her face in his side taking in his scent. She was so trusting of Thomas and didn't ever want to hurt him in any way. Sarah then woke up and hugged Thomas. "Oh big brother. Your awake. How do you feel? Do you need anything?" She said getting a little over excited.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:18 am
Blazingcat123

Thomas grunted as she hugged him because she made his foot bump his leg then he smiled. "Hello Sarah,Fine and no I don't need anything." He laid his head back on the bed and smiled. "I've got the two I need right here with me."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff