Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay so today was......tiring. I went to bed at like two or one in the morning, woke up at eight to print out my homework and then watched the Lion King and went to my class. I found a parking spot really quick this time. So in class I was tired but managed to stay awake.

Hung out with my friend until her next class started and then talked to my other friend on the phone before going home. And then after a while on the computer I tried to take a nap but by then my grandpa came and so we all started talking and then mom asked my sister and me if we were going to bible study with her and my sister said yes and then my mom asked me again and then said that I should and they were talking about getting something to eat. yum_puddi

Well ******** bible study! I'm not religious at all but I am broke until Friday morning and had not eaten all day so I figured it was worth the free meal even though I only ate one and half plates at Golden Corral.

I was even more tired on the way to the church and so we went in and got started and I was annoyed and bored and tired and just irritated. Those chairs are not comfy at all and even though I did bring the bible my mom had given me I didn't touch it, my parents went through it and my dad used it since he left his in his truck at home. emotion_facepalm

So it was suppose to just be an hour but as I expected it ran later about twelve minutes and I was mad! So on the ride home my sister started to ask questions and then my mom asked me what I thought about it and I said it was okay even though that was not my honest opinion.

They both went on to say how if I don't accept god then I am going to hell because not accepting god means you are accepting the devil and won't be welcomed into god's kingdom and they went on to say how they didn't want that to happen but at the same time they want me to want to know god and be willing to know him and all this other bullshit I did not care to pay attention to. talk2hand

I only went for the free meal so I won't be going back next week and that pastor has the nerve to give us homework like it actually matters. blaugh

There were two little boys who had to go to another room during the service and then when it was over this lady told someone to tell them they can come out so one of them did and it was when the pastor was about to pray and he told one of the boys to stop walking and to not move even though he was simply going back to his original seat! mad

What an a*****e! Telling a little kid what to do just because you can even though my dad was in the back talking and coughing. ******** a** jerk! evil

But yeah ******** that! I'm not going back just because mom thinks I "need to". She is hella convinced that if you accept god then only good things will happen in your life. Uh yeah no!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 pm

So um I was reading some of the little mini statuses of my friends and one of them said that their baby was a year old and I removed them from my list. I don't know what is wrong with me but whenever I hear someone has a baby and/or is engaged or married, I just become disturbed. It is just getting so annoying right now to hear that people are engaged, married, pregnant, or has a baby and they are like.......late teen to early twenties.

I don't know, I don't think it is jealous because I don't want a baby and I'm not ready to get married. I don't know it just makes me uncomfortable that when I am talking to someone and the conversation is about whatever, they will say "oh my fiances blah blah blah." and I'm all like.......what? And then i just go to their profile to figure out what their age is.

I'm sick of hearing those words. I don't want to talk to or associate with someone who is in any of those categories. Net or real life.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Okay so tomorrow is suppose to be another work day but I quit last week but my parents don't know so I have to leave the house anyways to make it seem like I am going to work. Last week I was so excited about this and tonight I still am, it's just that the excitement has died down a bit.

I did get paid today though so tomorrow won't be boring. I'm going to Target, Kmart and Walmart. I;m still trying to figure out what I am going to eat while I am out though........Chinese, Bojangles, McDonald's....I don't know yet.

In other news though today it was sleeting and I stupidly decided to drive in it. Well it wasn't bad on my way to Walmart. I wanted to do some grocery shopping because I was hungry this morning and my mom was hogging the kitchen and stinking it up with what she was cooking but at least if I had brought some food then i could cook it later in the day.

Well the whole trip was for nothing because they did not have the boneless, skinless chicken I wanted and even though that was not the only thing I had came to get, it was still something I wanted so I decided to shop at another Walmart later.

Well I got back to my car and it was sleeting pretty bad. My window was starting to get covered mostly sitting at lights and I had to pull over three times on my way home to clean off my window. Not to mention the tips of my fingers hurt like hell for some reason due to the cold. So I stopped by the store and got some chips,.

Now I have to wait til tomorrow to get some real food. I guess Bojangles is for breakfast tomorrow then.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:02 pm
User Image

Totes my expression when I saw the Target Valentines day display. But I'm getting ahead myself. Okay so this morning I woke up at eight ten and went outside and oh my gosh my car was like frozen! I had a hard time getting the door open but i finally got it open and started to defrost my car. My mom was up and dressed to and I was worried she was going to take me to work since she still does not know that I quit my job. She didn't defrost her car though.

So after a while like around ten she was talking about taking me there herself and then wanted to defrost her car and that is when my determination kicked in and I pushed to have my car fully defrosted by using my ice scraper more and more and I was able to finally clear all of my windows.

Went to get something to eat and then I went to Target and looked at the clothes and the electronics and then the V-day display. I tried so hard to contain myself because I wanted to say so loud OH MY GOD!!! Because I didn't think they would have it up by now so I looked around for a few hours and then got a basket and got a new shirt that was on clearance and two bras, but i think they are a size lower than what I needed, but they were two bucks too and I need a new bra because the two that I normally wear they both suck!

So then I went to Kmart but didn't buy anything there and then I went to Big Lots but didn't buy anything there. Went to Walmart and got some food and by then i was in a clothes shopping mood and wanted to do more intimate appeal shopping but I was not able to get them and had to put some things away. But all in all it was fun because I had "let go", I was not stressing about my money or anything. I just wanted to spend money and I did and it was great and when i get the FASA money it will be even greater!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 pm

So it looks like I was stressing all for nothing, And I wonder how my mom's mind works because she had asked me if I activated my card and I said yes then she asked if I registered it and I said no and so now the situation is cleared as far as me lying about the card and all.

But yeah also she found and activated her card but she is just eager to find out how much she is making and now she has me stressing over it a bit. But I'm just gonna wait and see what happens next week. I should be getting my card either tomorrow or sometime this week. Apparently I need to pick the account option because if I chose for it to be mailed, it will take five days and I only plan on being misterible this Saturday, not next Saturday. I want to go on my shopping spree!!!

So yeah now I can be at ease....as far as this goes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 am

I think I'm still being emotional. I was upset last night because my friend apparently, she use to live three hours away and only like one of her friends would come up and see her. Well now she is back down here but is still kind of far away, I don't know by how much though. Well she has a job now and is living with her friend and they both are looking for apartments and I am happy for her.

But she told me last night that she was in my area and was with another friend but now she is back home and that just made me upset. I mean you finally come back down here but you make no effort to try and see me. I wanted to be upset about it but I know she has no car so the whole hang out last night was just because her friend was mobile and could drive night.

And I don't know I'm just emotional today because I'm once again reminded that I am the only one putting all this effort into not just this friendship but my other ones as well. I mean no one calls me up and is all like hey lets hang out or just hey how is your day going!

I have posted about this before. I want a friend that make the time or that kind of friend where even though they are busy, when they aren't they call me wanting to hang out. Because it seems like with my friends when they are not busy, I'm not even the last person they want to call to hang out with. And maybe it;s probably because I'm not social or outgoing or whatever.

I don't know. And then i have to wake up to some user still bitching at me on my topic over some dumb s**t? Ugh. And now I'm going through the emotions up here.

I don't know, I need to get my mindset to where I'm not going to dwell on this, I'm not gonna worry about friends. I need to focus on me not focus on not hanging out with friends. And I need to get my mindset to "I'm an opinionated person who likes to rant and if you take it the wrong way then that is not my problem." As far as this guild goes. Who cares if I don't get along with my guildmates and have some of them on my ignore list. Oh well. I shouldn't be dwelling on the people over seas I don't get along with because they pissed me off for some reason or another.

-Sigh- I think it'll pass.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well i don't want to mess up my new posting style so there won't be a glitter text for this entry. But anyways I have my whole day planned for tomorrow. And it all starts at five fifty in the morning! Since for some reason that we got these new digital boxes, my TV when you first turn it on is all static for a good five minutes or so and Rugrats is now back on Nick on the weekends six in the morning to seven so I have to get up early because the TV is now stupid.

Gonna watch my show, fix some bacon and get on the computer for a bit until eight and pack and then leave at eight forty five. Gonna go to Bojangles for another breakfast and then go to Target and hang out there from nine to three. Then I'm gonna go home and let my dad know about my trail with Microsoft Office is coming to a close and I need it still for my online class.

Then I am just gonna relax all day and continue my anime night at midnight.

Looking forward to it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Okay so I think with the new posting style yet again, the glitter text will be stopping for a while. I must say I did kind of stop posting in this journal because I never felt like bothering with the text generator.

But anyways so it is midnight right now and today I am suppose to "go to work" yet again! They are talking about horrid weather conditions rain and then snow later in the day but it won't stick obviously since this is the east after all. Snow is rare over here.

Anyways though! I will be going to Kmart first! No Bojangles first for breakfast and then Kmart. I want to see if my favorite shirt is still on clearance, I saw some other shirts for eight bucks that I want too! Then I am going over to Target to get a light jacket since it is starting to warm up and I still use a big coat. It takes me a while to finally change with the weather because I don't like showing my arms so much. For some reason i keep getting like scraps or just regular bumps and they have become kind of like little mini dark spots so yeah I feel better when I wear a coat. Not to mention but I seem to sweat a lot too.........

Hmmmmmmm.......the shopping is going to be fun obviously but I know that with my shopping trips they don't take long because if I am shopping then I want to get my what I need and get out. But if I am just browsing, that takes hours only because I have to pass the time. But I guess I will be browsing and shopping!

I want ot get new shirts and this Valentines Day Panda I saw and then at Target I want to see what left over V day chocolates they have left! I have my eye on a certain yellow box but I wanted to get it after V day because those items always go on sell. Why buy on V day when I can get it cheaper the enxt day?

So yeah it is gonna be fun. I should probably go to sleep right now since my eyes are getting tired.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol sure they are just virtual arguments but come on now. I'm sure everyone once in a while has kind of celebrated a little online victory.

This girl in the lifestyle diccussion posted a topic about driving apparently her dumbass self is scared to drive and not even her dumb parents can drive, they have a driver for them. How freaking pathetic! So I ask her if her driver can teach how to drive since apparently he's the only one around any of them that knows how. And this dumb b***h flips her s**t and just start cursing at me and s**t.

I say well at least I know how to drive and her next line of defense is my posting style and then goes to ask if I am 12.

Shouldn't I be asking you that? I mean I know you said you are nineteen but your dumb self can;t ******** drive b***h! She calls the pandas in my posting style cats. And so I comment back correcting her saying they are pandas you incompetent fool!

She has not replied back since, not that she has any room to b***h but she is trying. So sad. But yeah I guess you can say I am kind of doing some little mini celebration in my head right now ******** b***h! At least I can drive and can distinguish the difference between a panda and a ******** cat!

IN OTHER NEWS!!! Um.......I washed the curls out of my hair. I had gotten my hair done about two weeks ago and I hate actually getting curls but at the time I didn't want to wrap up my hair so I decided to get them. People say they look pretty when the curls start to fall down and to me it looked a hot a** mess so I washed them out yesterday.

Well! I have two projects due tomorrow do I better get to them. I'm gonna have an anime night tonight. Finished watching the first season of Hakuoki, watch Nana and maybe an episode or two of Saiunkoku.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff