Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I miss you... ((Taken)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
He nodded, "Your good... OK how do i get faster and stronger?" He then pulled her off of him and faced her.

"Easy... You eat. Or hunt... Possibly practice or train but you never know when your test is." She said with a smile. She took hold of his hand and she was still warm to him. "I'll be back... It's time for me to hunt. If you need me just look." And vanished.

He nodded curious how she just vanished, then began to try to train by climbing a tree as fast as he could... before falling on his a** in the snow.

After he fell, Lindsay came back and laughed a bit. "Eventually you'll learn to run as fast as me... But come on... Trees might not be your skill so lets go find out what it is..." She gestured for him to follow as she began to walk away. They walked for a bit till they reached a clearing. She went and stood in the middle of it and said "You need to find your animal... You can either watch me do it first, or you can do it yourself and I can tell you how."

"You had better do it. So i can see how it's done." He said smiling as he looking in the white snowy clearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
He nodded, "Your good... OK how do i get faster and stronger?" He then pulled her off of him and faced her.

"Easy... You eat. Or hunt... Possibly practice or train but you never know when your test is." She said with a smile. She took hold of his hand and she was still warm to him. "I'll be back... It's time for me to hunt. If you need me just look." And vanished.

He nodded curious how she just vanished, then began to try to train by climbing a tree as fast as he could... before falling on his a** in the snow.

After he fell, Lindsay came back and laughed a bit. "Eventually you'll learn to run as fast as me... But come on... Trees might not be your skill so lets go find out what it is..." She gestured for him to follow as she began to walk away. They walked for a bit till they reached a clearing. She went and stood in the middle of it and said "You need to find your animal... You can either watch me do it first, or you can do it yourself and I can tell you how."

"You had better do it. So i can see how it's done." He said smiling as he looking in the white snowy clearing.

Lindsay rolled her eyes then closed them for a few moments. When she opened them, they were a mix of different dark colors. She smiled almost an evil smile and said "I warn you... It may get scary... And you have to keep up..." And she bolted into the woods.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay rolled her eyes then closed them for a few moments. When she opened them, they were a mix of different dark colors. She smiled almost an evil smile and said "I warn you... It may get scary... And you have to keep up..." And she bolted into the woods.

It surprised him when his eyes suddenly changed colors. He followed after her as fast as he could. while he couldn't catch up he did keep up with her, trailing slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:48 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

It surprised him when his eyes suddenly changed colors. He followed after her as fast as he could. while he couldn't catch up he did keep up with her, trailing slightly.

Lindsay finally stopped when they entered clearing. But there wasn't snow anymore... It was warm and almost tropical. She started turning her head this way and that until she seemed to find what she was looking for. She ran into a forest and when Alex would find her, she would be laying down and looking up at the sky. And she also had her head rested on a dead jaguar. Her eyes were there natural shade again and she said "My animal is the cat. Almost any breed but this one was the closest to where we were. But in a way, you're lucky not to see me hunt..." And sat up.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:52 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay finally stopped when they entered clearing. But there wasn't snow anymore... It was warm and almost tropical. She started turning her head this way and that until she seemed to find what she was looking for. She ran into a forest and when Alex would find her, she would be laying down and looking up at the sky. And she also had her head rested on a dead jaguar. Her eyes were there natural shade again and she said "My animal is the cat. Almost any breed but this one was the closest to where we were. But in a way, you're lucky not to see me hunt..." And sat up.

His eyes were wide, "That's amazing!" He then looked around, "But how did it get so warm and tropical?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 pm
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

His eyes were wide, "That's amazing!" He then looked around, "But how did it get so warm and tropical?"

She laughed a bit and said "We've been running for a long time you know... It doesn't seem like it to you, but we have. We're not even in the same state!" And paused as she walked over to him. "And Trust me... When you find your animal, no one wants to be around. You get into an attack mode and try to kill anyone who is near. I'm just quick because I've gottan good at hunting but the first time is the slowest and is the most messy. You'll understand later but we need to find you're animal before you try to kill me for warmth or hunger or whatever. So time to teach you to hunt..."  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 pm
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

She laughed a bit and said "We've been running for a long time you know... It doesn't seem like it to you, but we have. We're not even in the same state!" And paused as she walked over to him. "And Trust me... When you find your animal, no one wants to be around. You get into an attack mode and try to kill anyone who is near. I'm just quick because I've gottan good at hunting but the first time is the slowest and is the most messy. You'll understand later but we need to find you're animal before you try to kill me for warmth or hunger or whatever. So time to teach you to hunt..."

Of course he stopped at him killing her, "What? I'd never hurt you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:02 pm
Dante Kazahana

"Alex, no matter what you say, you won't be able to control yourself soon and you'll come after anything that's near. Even me... But you need to hunt... Now think of warmth. Think of food and focua on the air. You'll be able to smell your... You know. And if you try to eat me I swear..." She said and turned him so he wasn't facing the animal, "Go..."  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Alex, no matter what you say, you won't be able to control yourself soon and you'll come after anything that's near. Even me... But you need to hunt... Now think of warmth. Think of food and focua on the air. You'll be able to smell your... You know. And if you try to eat me I swear..." She said and turned him so he wasn't facing the animal, "Go..."

He nodded and ran, trying to do as she did. He tried to do ash she told him. Suddenly he blacked out and when he awoke, he was in another area. It was snowy again, but that wasn't what drew his attention. around him laid an entire pack of wolfs, 9 of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 am
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

He nodded and ran, trying to do as she did. He tried to do ash she told him. Suddenly he blacked out and when he awoke, he was in another area. It was snowy again, but that wasn't what drew his attention. around him laid an entire pack of wolfs, 9 of them.

Lindsay followed him but stayed far behind. When she found him again she saw all the wolves and said "Your going to want to hunt constantly for a while... Just thought I'd let you know. And nice..." And lightly moved one of the paws of one of the wolves. "Oh, and you got a little..." She added gesturing to all of him because he was such a mess. She smiled at him and began to walk away and came back not to much later with a medium sized mirrow and held it up for him to see. "Told you it was messy..." She mumbled.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:49 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

Lindsay followed him but stayed far behind. When she found him again she saw all the wolves and said "Your going to want to hunt constantly for a while... Just thought I'd let you know. And nice..." And lightly moved one of the paws of one of the wolves. "Oh, and you got a little..." She added gesturing to all of him because he was such a mess. She smiled at him and began to walk away and came back not to much later with a medium sized mirrow and held it up for him to see. "Told you it was messy..." She mumbled.

His eyes widened, seeing his face covered in blood and felt sick. He really had changed... He gulped, then wiped it off. This was what he was and he accepted it. "So we do this always? He asked, "Does this mean my animal is a wolf?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:01 am
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

His eyes widened, seeing his face covered in blood and felt sick. He really had changed... He gulped, then wiped it off. This was what he was and he accepted it. "So we do this always? He asked, "Does this mean my animal is a wolf?"

"No not always... Only when we're weak or hungry. And yes it does... You usually gain what they have as well. With what I can do I might as well be part cat... But anyway I wonder what you have." She said with a smile then walked away and came back without the mirror.  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:03 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"No not always... Only when we're weak or hungry. And yes it does... You usually gain what they have as well. With what I can do I might as well be part cat... But anyway I wonder what you have." She said with a smile then walked away and came back without the mirror.

"Great, I'm a werewolf." He said and laughed, then looked at her, "Do I try again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 am
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Great, I'm a werewolf." He said and laughed, then looked at her, "Do I try again?"

"Only if you're still hungry..." She said with a smirk and went over to a tree and sat on the lowest branch. "You can do whatever you want now..."  

J1358

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 am
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana
J1358
Dante Kazahana

"Only if you're still hungry..." She said with a smirk and went over to a tree and sat on the lowest branch. "You can do whatever you want now..."

He nodded as he walked over to where she was at and slowly began to climb up in the tree with her and sat down next to her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff