View Results

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:59 am
So, I don't think I posted this at all, but Eevee and I are broken up. And while that's upsetting, what was worse is having "friends" start crap. One even posted "I told you so" on facebook meaning towards us.

So, that started a nice little thing of drama. It didn't really affect me at all because I basically told them "I want friends, not people that talk about me behind my back" {Stardust, you were there for most of that}.

Then, said person got on her cousin's facebook and messaged some of my online friends.

And then they had the gull to say that I was starting drama and playing the victim.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:15 am
Digital Fiend
So, I don't think I posted this at all, but Eevee and I are broken up. And while that's upsetting, what was worse is having "friends" start crap. One even posted "I told you so" on facebook meaning towards us.

So, that started a nice little thing of drama. It didn't really affect me at all because I basically told them "I want friends, not people that talk about me behind my back" {Stardust, you were there for most of that}.

Then, said person got on her cousin's facebook and messaged some of my online friends.

And then they had the gull to say that I was starting drama and playing the victim.

What a bunch of asshoes... (yes I spelled it that way on purpose)

I'm sorry it didn't work out emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 am
So, I finally got rid of everyone I thought of as a friend.

It hurt too much knowing that they were still friends with people that talked so badly about me and about them too. Eevee just cared that she "won".

Also, she started dating James' best friend. As soon as he found out he was all "Well, I lost him as a friend"

I told him he was crazy, Andy wouldn't do that. Joke's on me. I feel so bad for him. Andy didn't even have the decency to actually tell him.

I don't even think Eevee cares anymore. She called all "I wanna be friends" but it was pointless since her new boyfriend was all "Lol, got what I want, don't need you anymore." Guess he isn't as good a guy as I thought. James made me promise not to say anything to him though.

I think that everyone agrees with my actions, because no one has argued it. They can have the friends that talk about them behind their backs and won't be there for them.

I'll be lonely and unsure of my decision for awhile, but I know that I was becoming a horrible person. Now it's time to focus on the two people that are important. My family. And it's time to finally work on bettering myself.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:45 am
Digital Fiend

emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Hello all!

The bad: Manda went around telling people that I was physically/am physically abusive. Which is a load of bull. It's sad that people believed her though, people that have known me for 10 years. Isn't that sad?

I sent Paul {one of the people she told} a letter telling him everything. About our affair, about how she cheated and never owned up to it. Hopefully she won't cheat on Andy, because they'll never know.

How she threatened to kill herself if we broke up, how if she couldn't get into my facebook account, she would freak out. I had to hide hanging out with my best friend because she hated her. She always thought James was cheating on us, when he's never cheated on anyone.

Right now she's off her medication and she has endorphins of a new relationship {I'm thinking a re-bound since she hasn't been single for more than a month in the past 8 years}, but eventually she'll turn crazy for them too. They just never saw it because I was always there for her. All her breakdowns she had me. Not anymore.

I also mentioned how she talked about dating Andy out of spite to hurt James. Good thing he's a virgin, so he won't be able to tell she's bad at sex.

So, yeah. It feels good just telling someone about it, even if no one reads this.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:12 pm
The good:

William has taken steps by himself! Last night was his first, once again towards his mummy. Then he tried to walk two more times today. He's getting so mobile!

I've been hanging out with a true friend more often and it's been great, I've been seeing more family and enjoying them more. This Saturday I get to see my cousin for the first time in 5 years.

Also, sex has been amazing again. I feel like a lot of stress is gone since I've gotten rid of people that want to play mind games and people that are so hypocritical it isn't funny.

My life is amazing, especially with the new job prospect! As long as I pass my test this summer, I'll have a new job and it's got a lot of potential. I'm actually excited. Best part, I'll be working with my awesome cousin.

Life has it's ups and downs, but right now I'm done with downs.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:37 pm
Digital Fiend
The good:

William has taken steps by himself! Last night was his first, once again towards his mummy. Then he tried to walk two more times today. He's getting so mobile!

I've been hanging out with a true friend more often and it's been great, I've been seeing more family and enjoying them more. This Saturday I get to see my cousin for the first time in 5 years.

Also, sex has been amazing again. I feel like a lot of stress is gone since I've gotten rid of people that want to play mind games and people that are so hypocritical it isn't funny.

My life is amazing, especially with the new job prospect! As long as I pass my test this summer, I'll have a new job and it's got a lot of potential. I'm actually excited. Best part, I'll be working with my awesome cousin.

Life has it's ups and downs, but right now I'm done with downs.

I'm so glad you have peace of mind! I know from experience that it's extreeeemely underrated. And a job prospect? Yay!

Will we be getting a video of lil' William toddling around? Toddlers are the cutest thing EVAR.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:15 pm
Long time since update. Things have been going really well. I love my new job. I'm making more than I have anywhere else and there is NO BS. My last job was the worst when it came to BS, I blame the co-managers.

Liam is doing brilliantly. He doesn't talk yet, but he jabbers and is very well balanced physically. I love being mom. heart

Christmas is around the corner and I'm so excited. I'm in the Christmas spirit and really into ghost stories right now. Oooooooo.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:49 am
Digital Fiend
Long time since update. Things have been going really well. I love my new job. I'm making more than I have anywhere else and there is NO BS. My last job was the worst when it came to BS, I blame the co-managers.

Liam is doing brilliantly. He doesn't talk yet, but he jabbers and is very well balanced physically. I love being mom. heart

Christmas is around the corner and I'm so excited. I'm in the Christmas spirit and really into ghost stories right now. Oooooooo.

emotion_hug I'm so glad.to see you're doing well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:44 am
Digital Fiend

*hugs* So glad things are going great! Really! Things seem to be looking up for all of us lately! *smiles brightly* Its fantasic!

Never been that into Christmas myself.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:48 am
-Whimsical Stardust-

*hugs* So glad things are going great! Really! Things seem to be looking up for all of us lately! *smiles brightly* Its fantasic!

Never been that into Christmas myself.

I get off and on. I was really into Christmas in 2011 and appear to be in it as well in 2013. It can be fun. I really want to make geeky ornaments/decorations. Stupid lack of money. All going to gifts. Sucks.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:33 pm
Digital Fiend

Happy belated Mother's Day, dear!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:58 am
The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Life got turned upside down since 2013. That December I ended up pregnant and had a little girl Sept. 29, ten days after my son turned two.

My pregnancy was horrid. Not physically, but relationship and mentally wise. Eric got a new job with benefits. He got friends. That all wanted to just hang and drink. He got envious of his single coworkers that could go out and get drunk and sleep with whoever because they didn't have a wife to worry about.

I was pregnant and often stuck home alone with our son. I disappeared more into the virtual world because I couldn't find a way to talk to him to make him know what was going on. It seemed every time I tried to talk to him about our issues he would brush it off.

He eventually told me that we had married too young. He had never had a chance to live life as a single adult.

That was so hard to hear. He was my whole world and here he didn't want me. I still think the only reason he stayed was out of obligation of me and the kids.

When Shi was born, things got better, but we still struggle financially. So I got a job with him. I still caught him messaging women secretly and hiding it from me and wanting to keep secrets. I couldn't trust him anymore because I had been lied to so much.

He took my whole first pay check and spent it on a night out with the guys. Drinking and ihop. He then didn't help to get formula or diapers from freestores. I did that.

The next time he went drinking he was supposed to only take 40 dollars. He took 100 and spent 80. I felt like I was a single parent in everything but name. Our son has issues with Eric because he wasn't around. Everyone and everything else was more important.

I got my own bank account. At this time, I started making friends at my new work. Specifically a guy.

It started out as friendship. Around the time that Eric took the 100, I told him that there was nothing I could give up to make back what he spent. I stopped viewing him as a partner and just settled with the fact that I would be unhappy.

He decided to change in little ways, but I was too infatuated with Parker (guy friend) to really see it. I kept feeling that our time as a couple was over with. He didn't want it anymore and I had stopped trying to fix it since I felt I was the only one that wanted to fix it.

And Parker was there. He was wonderful. He didn't get angry at the drop of a hat. He drove into a ditch after dropping me off at home one night and I went to sit with him while we waited for his dad. I expected and prepared to be yelled at and blamed.

He wasn't mad. He was happy that I was waiting with him and he felt stupid that it happened. But it didn't ruin his day at all.

It was so weird. He was everything that Eric used to be, back before the drinking/partying/drugs. It was so nice to feel wanted after so long of feeling unwanted.

I ended up cheating on Eric. We went through a really, really, really bad time of it all. In the end, Eric and Parker both fought for me. I chose Eric originally out of guilt, but after lashing out at him and hating him and him trying to make me happy still, it kind of clicked.

He was turning back into what he used to be. We're spending more time together. I give up sleep (and also internet time) to spend time with him.

The only thing that really saddens me is that I can't interact with Parker (for obvious reasons, I have only myself to blame) but I miss the friendship that could have been there.

It doesn't help that I hear from coworkers that Parker tells them I was just a crush and he's now moving to Columbus to be with a woman.

All this happened March-now. I haven't been in contact with Parker since May, except for one brief conversation at work where I asked him if he said I was just a crush. He told me no, but then Eric walked in. If I talk to him again, there is no chance for me and Eric. At all.

And I'm falling for Eric all over again. He just has a lot of issues about us now. Sometimes he falters and throws what I did in my face (his father is in the hospital right now) and sometimes he's not sure if he wants to be with me.

Then he tells me that he sees me and falls in love all over again. He loves me and wants us to work out and grow old together.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:42 pm
Digital Fiend

Diiiiiiigiiiiii *GLOMPAGE ENSUES*

OMG I'm so sorry you had to go through all that... emotion_hug I really hope things are getting better for you all.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:46 pm
So, Parker is now currently dating a cook at work. It doesn't bother me. What bothers me is her in itself. I don't like her. Now that Eric got the new job, I can quit.

There's a rumor going around that she slept with someone behind Parker's back and there's a lot of evidence that that's what happened. It slightly amuses me in a very ironic sort of way.

I ignored her all day yesterday. (I did my job dammit, but I didn't socialize with her) She started making such a big deal about it. My lead (the guy who she slept with supposedly) told me to act professional. I just looked at him and walked away.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Riiiiiiiight? emotion_awesome emotion_awesome  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff