Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 pm
lucystar
Digital Fiend
A lot of people are of the mentality that if it's not "real" {actual touching, yatta yatta}, then it doesn't qualify as cheating, it's more of a fantasy thing.

I don't agree with that myself, but it sounds like something that should be discussed, and if you feel like you can live with the knowledge that this happened and not let it rule you and you really care about him, give him another chance. Maybe having a "boundaries" talk about what makes each of you comfortable and uncomfortable might help. It could also help not create really bad misunderstandings.

*Huggles* This is a sucky situation, just think about what you want right now. If you want to break up or if you want to work things out. The ball is in your court right now. Good luck!

Thank you I suppose to many what you said is right maybe I'm just some sensitive idiot after all

No, it's something that did bother you and needs to be addressed. And I honestly think he's more in the wrong for not telling you everything like he should have.

But, even though he kind of ratted himself out, he was trying to think of ways to make it better, and if it is something that you feel you can get over and live with, then it might be worth a try to talk to him. If not...well, just do what would make you happier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Well, there's such a thing as an emotional affair, but that's a more complicated thing, takes more time and a lot more emotional intimacy than what we're discussing - but I digress.

Yes, emotional affairs are very tricky. It's honestly something that the couple has to decide what counts and what doesn't. I don't always agree with what some people count, but it's not my place to say anything. Which is why discussing beforehand is so important, but not everyone thinks to.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

lucystar

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 pm
Quote:
No, it's something that did bother you and needs to be addressed. And I honestly think he's more in the wrong for not telling you everything like he should have.

But, even though he kind of ratted himself out, he was trying to think of ways to make it better, and if it is something that you feel you can get over and live with, then it might be worth a try to talk to him. If not...well, just do what would make you happier.

Yes, I suppose you are right. Thanks for replying back and thanks for the advice. I just hope that whatever happens I can just feel less hurt  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:14 pm
How the hell is cybering not a form of cheating?!?! this makes no sense to me. Its just as bad... plus the fact he felt the need to hide it from you... he sounds like a right lying bafoon. Dump this idiot. Hes an arrogant fool that will only do it again.  

-the-purple-skittle-

lucystar

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:39 pm
-the-purple-skittle-
How the hell is cybering not a form of cheating?!?! this makes no sense to me. Its just as bad... plus the fact he felt the need to hide it from you... he sounds like a right lying bafoon. Dump this idiot. Hes an arrogant fool that will only do it again.

To me it is a form of cheating specially when we were trying to make our relationship more serious. Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to do just what you told me but its hard cause the heart feels  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 pm
NAMES. Give me names. Go to his house, take a cookie, go to his room, sit on him, spit on him, and yell, "The Giving Ninja told me to kick your -ss, but I show mercy!" Then run out and, before leaving, proclaim, "I'm leaving your -ss." I need those names, though. Time for me to get some Chatterbox bickering on. If you don't give me names, I'll just say your name and say that 'you know who you are' and if I see them in real life they aren't going to like a broken face. CB RIOT!

Tell him that anything untruthful is cheating. Buy a tub of icecream, get some girlfriends, and watch some movies.

The Giving Ninja

Quotable Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

SailorHoneyMoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 pm
lucystar
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Umm i actually read about this in the chatterbox yesterday sweatdrop the girl he was talking to created a thread complaining that you had taken it seriously sweatdrop , she clearly thought it was all a massive joke.

It sounds like neither of them were taking it seriously, hopefully now your boyfriends seen how upset it makes you he won't do it again. He'll have realised he crossed the line 3nodding

Yes, I just saw her thread so now I'm a ridicule to many crying

No, no, no don't feel bad. I'm sorry but if I caught my bf pming a girl like that I would consider it cheating whether it was meant to be funny or not, it would still hurt me and it definitely hurt you. She's a mean girl for making a thread and making fun of you. She should of been woman enough to tell you privately that, not just announce it for the network to see and tease you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

gaia_crown It is cheating, but cheaters don't see it as so and never will. Kitten's ex-husband cybered on Gaia with a girl and said "It's just roleplaying, you're taking it too f*ing serious". Which it wasn't, she said she loved him and other things and he claimed they were just friends. He's a liar, she is a whore and now that's dealt with.

You never have to let people treat you this way. Kitten really hopes by now everything is fixed and if not that you've stood up for yourself and moved on. gaia_crown

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:46 am
I had a boyfriend that cheated on me in 5th grade. He was going out with me first and he decided to go out with one of my friends!! When we realized this, we weren't even mad at each other [Me and my friend] and so we both dumped him. You have the right to feel cheated if he's been lying to you like that! Even though he done it online it's still a big deal!!! Believe me, you're not alone!!!!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff