Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
There's a Secret within the DWMA (Starr and Listressa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Even if you knew who I actually was....

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

She rolls her eyes and flips the page, however she darted her eyes straight at him. "Touch something your not supposed to and you lose a limb..." she warns cautiously and gets back into her book. Kicking back and relaxed while the teacher kept doing his job and she did her's, by not causing him trouble. She didn't regret warning Zero, it's just she wasn't as easy to get like the others here. Bunch of weaklings if you ask her, but she kept calm and turned her page casually.

would you still look at me like you do now, or treat me like the Monster I already am...?

White Starr Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm
Layla Listressa

___________________________________________________>>

User Image

••-Zero-Ω-Tolerances-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Zero smiled and moved his hand to her chin. "Playing hard to get my dear? That is suppose to be my game." He kissed her cheek and leaned back in the chair. Ready for anything she would lash out.  

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki sighs shortly and closes the book, "But I'm not playing your game here, your playing mine..." she smirks at him as she hears the teacher finished up, "Now if you'll excuse me.... I'm going back home." she says while grabbing her stuff and starts to walk out of the classroom, it was her lunch break and she always had to forget her lunch. So if she didn't have any distractions then she do a quick run to her house and back before her time was up.

would you still look at me like you do now, or treat me like the Monster I already am...?

White Starr Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero grabbed her hand before she got to far. "Hey wait! C-can i come along?" He sounded weak like a child when he spoke to her. He slightly hopped she would say he could.  

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki raises her eyebrow up curiously as she turns to him, "What really want to see where I live?" she asks him biting back the smirk that was going to pop up. "I'd advise against it," she starts as she easily slips out of his grasp and just as quick she brings him close to her so that her lips are near his ear, "you have a pretty face, I would hate to have to beat someone if they got too close to it." she purrs with a sly smirk before releasing him, "But if that's what you want, then be my guest and follow...... Just don't stray from me too long." she replies shrugging and walked off.

White Starr Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero was amazed but at the same time pissed. Amazed because no girl had every given him a run for his money , Pissed because he WAS in her game. He stuck his hands in his pockets and walked behind her , making sure she wasn't out of sight.

Once they were outside the school he put his arm around her waist. "So Meister Mimi.. Where exactly do you live in Death City?"

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:59 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

She smirks, knowing that he'd come along. "Oh, just a couple blocks away from school..... Death wanted me to live somewhat near it but I chose far away and we settled for a couple blocks away. But you'd be surprised on my neighbors....." she explains casually while feeling his arm around her waist. She would've blushed, but it was too easy for him if she did. So she kept her composure and calm streak going, "Your not going into my place, I don't want you snooping through my stuff and then finding something that I don't want you to see." she reasons, "Besides, I don't why you wanted to come along.... It's only a quick in and out." she adds shrugging.

White Starr Light

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero smiled as they passed by his place. He pointed to a 3 story, light green building. "I live on the 3rd floor of that building and I don't mind. I'll stand at the door."He shrugged his shoulders and looked around the city.  

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki looks up and back at him, "Nice building..." she replies shortly then faces straight ahead after walking another block and stopping in front of a blue 5 story building. "I live on the top floor right there.... And you'll stay right here while I go up and get my stuff..." she explains pointing at the small deck before escaping his grasp and jumped onto the fire escape to avoid her neighbors and soon reached her deck. Pulling out her key, she unlocked and opened the doors as she went into the kitchen and grabbed her bag while slinging it over her shoulder and putting the key back inside her pocket while locking the doors behind her. She got on the edge and jumped off while soon landing perfectly on her feet on the ground right next to him, "C'mon Zero time to go.." she says simply and walks off with her hands in the jacket pockets.

would you still look at me like you do now, or treat me like the Monster I already am..?

White Starr Light

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:06 pm
Layla Listressa
Sorry for posting soooooo late , I was at a pageant and forgot to grab my laptop..-_-

User Image

Zero laughed and cased after his partner. "So Mimi .. I was wonder if after class you'd like to join me for some food?" He wrapped his arm around her waist once he caught up with her.  

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:25 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki giggles slightly, "Are you asking me on a lunch date?" she smirks innocently while looking over at him. "Boy you've got gusts.... I like that." she winks playfully and continues walking ahead.

would you still look at me like you do now, or treat me like the Monster I already am..?

White Starr Light

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm
Layla Listressa
On my phone so its gunna suck x_x

User Image

Zero laughed and slightly tightened his grip around her waist. "So thats a yes... right?"  

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:45 pm

User Image

Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

Kyouki notices how he tightened his grip, now she could barely be able to get out so easily. "And what if I say no? What will you do about it, kidnap me and brainwash me?" she chuckles jokingly. Looking up at him as she kept walking with Zero... He seemed almost so persistent to have lunch with her, even though she just had lunch in the trees where it was nice and quiet. But the. She remembered that she had lunch with Liz and Patty and looked away biting her lip, would they mind if she brought him along? Hopefully not though.....

White Starr Light
It's ok, at least you'll be able to reply right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:52 pm
]
Layla Listressa

User Image

Zero chuckled. "Nahh i'm not that mean."  

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:06 pm

User Image

~Kyouki Tsukuyomi~

The Mad Hatter

The Meister just shrugs innocently, "Well I've got Lunch with Liz and Patty today... But I sure hope for your sake they don't mind you tagging along...." she says before smirking impishly, "Or did you want it to be the both of us together?" she purrs teasingly looking up at him.

White Starr Light

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces