Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Today is the tomorrow
  you worried about yesterday.
View Results

bashfulmarie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:39 pm
Moving very 3-13 months, and always having to make new friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 pm
uhm, if I can contribute, and I'm talking about before I became a teenager...

I made a 'friend' who acted so nice to me, then things went missing. Games, electronics, clothes. Not just mine, my parent's things too. When I confronted her mother about it, her mother tried to taze me. I never moved after I told her that I stopped being her friend, after I called the cops and got (Most) of my stuff back. I'm constantly worried that she or her mother will show up.

Again, uh, if I'm not allowed to contribute seeing as how I have two more years left till adulthood, well... I just want to make those count.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Stormgem

Tipsy Streaker

10,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:21 pm
Being a farm kid was great and all, but I didn't have much exposure outside of school to people my own age. My parents would never let me go and join in at sleep-overs or birthday parities with friends - and that actually isolated me a great deal from my peers.

My younger brother has had a lot more freedom because he's a boy - and that was their logic. I do get that young girls are vulnerable and such - but half the people who invited me over were children from family friends - people that Mum and Dad trusted and urgh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:25 pm
I'd have to say that my least favorite childhood memory would be the fact that I was picked on and called names all through elementary all because I get upset easily... It's not my fault I'm a human being with feelings..... that's who I am....those jerks........ o3o anyways.... but yeah, that........  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 pm
How some people (teachers mostly) thought I had a problem when in reality I was just very shy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:27 am
I was excluded as a child because a little rich girl hated me (I still don't know why) and with a combination of bribes and threats eventually all my friends left me for exotic holidays with her...

After leaving that school I had trust issues which made making friends a bit difficult. Thankfully there are some human beings out there who care enough to not be so easily turned away.
And thus, I turned out just fine.
heart

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

EarlsGarden

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 am
Mother's attempt to make me perfect. Growing up trying to be perfect, then getting punished for not being perfect.

Because now that I think about it, without all that I might be a different person today. Maybe I'll stop hating my schoolwork and start doing it.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 pm
I used to have cancer it sucked

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff