Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Seeking the Lost (Sammy VS Marcus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:22 pm
He sighed. "Do you know how stupid you sound? I'm sorry, but I think you're missing the big ******** point." Hold his arms out Marcus then motioned to himself. "Does it look like I know what happened 'last time'?" He used air quotes for that. "When I say you guy did you ever stop to think maybe I'm referring to all of halloween? That maybe it's not all about you?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"And seriously just, don't even try to pin the s**t Caelius does on us. You want a fun little fact? He's left us for dead before. He tells us Jack ******** s**t about his plans and uses us as fodder and can you really blame us for wanting to get rid of a race that's attempted genocide the human race apparently more than once?" Arms dropped to his sides. "The point is, do you ever stop to think that maybe if we could avoid it, we would? I have a life expectancy of maybe five years. Ten if I'm lucky. I'll probably die in a horseman's lair while trying to protect people. You want to compare horror stories? I've been in a pool of rotting dead bodies from people killed by the horsemen. I've seen a field of the dead. I've been to sites, seen reports of horsemen and you halloweeners taking children; taking children and them never going home to families who only want them back. You say we're the bad guys, that's the pot calling the ******** kettle black."

Arms crossed. "Get mad, get pissed, by all rights fight and defend. But pull your head out of your a** and understand we've got more important thing to deal with than kids. As for a Rep? Please DO kill him. He's a sexist, useless bag of s**t, trust me, you can have him. I don't know s**t about your friends but what I do know is that they're safe and we don't have any plans for them." Immediate plans that he knew of anyway.

Little lies. Little truths.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm
She turned one last time, her eyes burning FEAR practically pouring out the empty sockets in unchecked rage, "All of Halloween that it wasn't us who attack SO THEN WHY THE ******** ARE YOU TAKING OUR PEOPLE? OUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES." Her voice boomed for a moment in the empty ruins as lightning and thunder cracked around them.

"You want to fight go fight horsemen, you attack students, you attacked us you attacked Amityville so you're damn right I want you all dead for it."

"We never took a child, we never laid a finger on a human till you attacked us. You're the ones in the wrong but you're arrogant little crusade makes you think we're all to blame for the acts of others. I don't want humanity dead I want you dead. I want your master to leave you in those rotting rooms of corpses so theirs less meat to get through before we rip his heart out."

"Go back, go back and tell them. Warn them. If you're masters and whoever else has a say in this harms them, you'll have a lot more then horsemen to deal with."

She didn't dignify anything else with a response. She was leaving cloak behind her. She made one promise to him, and she was going to keep that for now. Especially the threats.

Miliardo Kason

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces