Submit

DiscoFantastico

Amorous Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:51 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention that the reason he didn't talk to me despite liking me was b/c his douchebag friend told him to wait for me to talk to him first (I overheard this when the guy I liked confessed to wanting to talk to me) stare

I lost my chance b/c I was waaaay to shy to initiate conversation with him and b/c he listened to his douchebag friend's advice.

So Ding may be a really shy person waiting for you to make the first move. Hence why you should man up and do it since men nowadays don't have as much balls as they should emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 pm
DiscoFantastico
Oh, I forgot to mention that the reason he didn't talk to me despite liking me was b/c his douchebag friend told him to wait for me to talk to him first (I overheard this when the guy I liked confessed to wanting to talk to me) stare

I lost my chance b/c I was waaaay to shy to initiate conversation with him and b/c he listened to his douchebag friend's advice.

So Ding may be a really shy person waiting for you to make the first move. Hence why you should man up and do it since men nowadays don't have as much balls as they should emotion_donotwant

User Image User Image

Wow, just wow. After reading what you wrote, I realized that you're right and I've been stupid all this time. It was wrong of me to think that it should be the guys who make the first move. It's the stupid ego in me that's stopping me.

You're absolutely right. Thanks a lot!! heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items