Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Hunter x Hunter {Slusshie & Dante Kazahana} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:43 pm
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

Coming upon an abandoned factory, Jewel entering silently, heading towards the elevator, " Come on human, they are waiting for us." She called upon Alex, her eyes emotionless, She crossed her arms and closed her eyes taking a deep breath, He has a peculiar scent...strange. Her eyebrows furrowed.

He followed her and noticed she was making a wierd look, "Something on your mind?"

" No." She replied not opening her eyes, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Now you follow me and speak to no one, everyone here is willing to kill you in a matter of seconds if you step out of line." She said walking past the other hunters. Some were relaxing and others practicing combat or shooting.

They came to a stop at twin doors, "Superiors are behind these doors, I already reported what happened, so they want to see you." She smirked, "Hope you survive." She left him alone going to her quarters.

He looked around in amazement as he followed her to the twin doors. He then walked inside slowly into the room to meet his superiors.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:22 pm
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

Coming upon an abandoned factory, Jewel entering silently, heading towards the elevator, " Come on human, they are waiting for us." She called upon Alex, her eyes emotionless, She crossed her arms and closed her eyes taking a deep breath, He has a peculiar scent...strange. Her eyebrows furrowed.

He followed her and noticed she was making a wierd look, "Something on your mind?"

" No." She replied not opening her eyes, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Now you follow me and speak to no one, everyone here is willing to kill you in a matter of seconds if you step out of line." She said walking past the other hunters. Some were relaxing and others practicing combat or shooting.

They came to a stop at twin doors, "Superiors are behind these doors, I already reported what happened, so they want to see you." She smirked, "Hope you survive." She left him alone going to her quarters.

He looked around in amazement as he followed her to the twin doors. He then walked inside slowly into the room to meet his superiors.

Oh so you're the child who wants to join us? Aren't you a bit young to be hunting vampires? A man wearing pilot shades chuckled at his direction, He must be good, for Jewel to have us talk with him, though. A middle aged woman sighed, Well boy, what is your drive for hunting vampires? Do you think you're good enough for this society? Another man with a shaved head looked at him from his place in the corner chair.  

Slusshie

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:05 pm
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

Oh so you're the child who wants to join us? Aren't you a bit young to be hunting vampires? A man wearing pilot shades chuckled at his direction, He must be good, for Jewel to have us talk with him, though. A middle aged woman sighed, Well boy, what is your drive for hunting vampires? Do you think you're good enough for this society? Another man with a shaved head looked at him from his place in the corner chair.

"My family and my entire small town was killed by vampires. Only me and two of my friends were able to escape. Um, both are already in the society." Alex said as he looked at the 3 people in the room, "Both are my age and already high ranking members."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

"My family and my entire small town was killed by vampires. Only me and two of my friends were able to escape. Um, both are already in the society." Alex said as he looked at the 3 people in the room, "Both are my age and already high ranking members."

...Hmm...we're going to give you a challenge, to see your skills, then we decide if we let you in or not. They all stood and exited the room, outside all the hunters were watching them taking their seats, Jewel in particular was smirking, "Looks like you're not dead.....yet. Your challenge is to fight me, if you dont die your in." She smiled, and the superiors took their seats on the tall chairs.

Jewel discarted her coat, leaving her in a tight sleeveless shirt and tight jeans. " Ready when you are."  

Slusshie

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
Dante Kazahana

...Hmm...we're going to give you a challenge, to see your skills, then we decide if we let you in or not. They all stood and exited the room, outside all the hunters were watching them taking their seats, Jewel in particular was smirking, "Looks like you're not dead.....yet. Your challenge is to fight me, if you dont die your in." She smiled, and the superiors took their seats on the tall chairs.

Jewel discarted her coat, leaving her in a tight sleeveless shirt and tight jeans. " Ready when you are."

"Um, sure." He said somewhat confused. Should he try and kill her or just try to survive?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:31 pm
Dante Kazahana

" This is just a prove of your strengh and stamina, depending on the time you can last, you will be assigned and a rank, dont worry its just harmless sparring." Jewel gave him one of her rare smiles.  

Slusshie

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:34 pm
Slusshie
[quote="Dante Kazahana" ]

" This is just a prove of your strengh and stamina, depending on the time you can last, you will be assigned and a rank, dont worry its just harmless sparring." Jewel gave him one of her rare smiles.
"Oh ok. Well then bring it on." He said giving her a challenging smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm
Dante Kazahana
Slusshie
[quote="Dante Kazahana" ]

"Oh ok. Well then bring it on." He said giving her a challenging smile.

Jewel, smirked and charged at him, aiming a kick to his ribs, then crouching down, and aiming a double kick to his chin.

((OMG IM SO SORRY I HADNT REPLIED! D: ))  

Slusshie

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces