Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Neko and the Kitsune (Reon and Blaze) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled and said "Well you wont have to try hard to make me happy. I'm just happy being with you and Katomi." She then held his hand and hugged his arm as tehy walked together. "How about we go to my house? I'm sure Mimi would love to meet you and Katomi. SHe's a very affectionate cat. SHe'll love you as long as you don't do anything to hurt her but I know that wont happen." She said and waited for his answer lightly tugging on his arm in play. She was really happy to have a mate that loved her. Mimi was asleep by the window at her house on the back of the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:59 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled and said "Well you wont have to try hard to make me happy. I'm just happy being with you and Katomi." She then held his hand and hugged his arm as tehy walked together. "How about we go to my house? I'm sure Mimi would love to meet you and Katomi. SHe's a very affectionate cat. SHe'll love you as long as you don't do anything to hurt her but I know that wont happen." She said and waited for his answer lightly tugging on his arm in play. She was really happy to have a mate that loved her. Mimi was asleep by the window at her house on the back of the couch.

kioto chuckled and nodded "ok ok ill go not like i have a choice with you dragging me off like this" he says with a laugh following her to her home he looked arounsd and gingerly picked up the cat and pet in lightly sitting on the couch with her he smiled "i think she likes me "  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled at Mimi and Kioto. "Because she knows you wont hurt her or me." She said and giggled as she sat next to them. Mimi was purring as she was pet and licked Kioto's finger. Akiza giggles and said "She' never licked anyone but me before." She then pet Mimi and Mimi nuzzled Kioto's hand rubbing her cheek against his fingers. Akiza giggled and said "Do you have any catnip on you?" as a joke and giggled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:10 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza smiled at Mimi and Kioto. "Because she knows you wont hurt her or me." She said and giggled as she sat next to them. Mimi was purring as she was pet and licked Kioto's finger. Akiza giggles and said "She' never licked anyone but me before." She then pet Mimi and Mimi nuzzled Kioto's hand rubbing her cheek against his fingers. Akiza giggled and said "Do you have any catnip on you?" as a joke and giggled.

kioto laughed "no no catnip if i did you would smell it"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:21 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza giggled and kissed his cheek. Then Mimi climbed onto Akiza's shoulders and put her front paws on her head. Akiza laughed and said "Mimi that tickles." Mimi's tail was rubbing against her neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:51 pm
cheese_whine
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza giggled and kissed his cheek. Then Mimi climbed onto Akiza's shoulders and put her front paws on her head. Akiza laughed and said "Mimi that tickles." Mimi's tail was rubbing against her neck.

Kioto laughed "she is cute " he says watching them for a while

On phone shortposts  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 pm
Reon_Zino

Akiza laughed and hugged Kioto when Mimi went to her bed and layed down for a while she was not high energy luike most cats were, infact sometimes she was down right lazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza laughed and hugged Kioto when Mimi went to her bed and layed down for a while she was not high energy luike most cats were, infact sometimes she was down right lazy.

kioto smiled and hugged her back then gently nibbled on her ear "so what do you want to do now akiza?" he asks her smileing a bit his tail swayed gently  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:04 pm
Reon_Zino
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

kioto smiled and hugged her back then gently nibbled on her ear "so what do you want to do now akiza?" he asks her smileing a bit his tail swayed gently

Akiza blushed when he nibbled on her ear and snuggled up to him. "What do you want to do? Anything is fine with me." She said and smiled up at him laying her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 pm
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Akiza blushed when he nibbled on her ear and snuggled up to him. "What do you want to do? Anything is fine with me." She said and smiled up at him laying her head on his shoulder.

Kioto smiled and nuzzled into her "i dont know thats why i asked you ... im not really sure how this works" he blushed and sighed "ive never had a mate before"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:27 pm
Reon_Zino
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino
Blazingcat123
Reon_Zino

Kioto smiled and nuzzled into her "i dont know thats why i asked you ... im not really sure how this works" he blushed and sighed "ive never had a mate before"

"Well mom is making take dance lessons for some reason. Though she didn't say why but It's fin. I could dance with you if you want." She said blushing and nuzzled him loving on him and then she kissed his cheek and smiled as she looked into his eyes.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff