[OrP] Comfort and Innocence (Neandro & Sapphira) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:06 am
Random Nobody 13

"Sure." Sapphira wanders around with him. "He's right, about being careful. I know we just met, and I haven't met her yet; but I don't want to hurt her. Does she like jewelry?" She holds up a thin chain with a moon shaped pendant on it. "This is pretty, there's a sun and some stars too." Smiling softly she wonders what he thinks, about more than just the necklace.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:50 pm
Therapist Hope

"I've never seen her wear any, though that is quite pretty. Maybe a new notebook would help her feel better?" Neandro picked one up and showed it to Sapphira. Walking over, he gently took the moon necklace from her. Holding it up to her, he smiled. "I think this would look perfect on you," he told her.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Therapist Hope

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:58 pm
Random Nobody 13
"It might, I wish I knew more about her. I really want to help." Sapphira watches him join her, blushing when he comments on the necklace and her. Giggling, her cheeks are purple. "Thank you. You're really sweet." She likes that about him. He's sweet and nice, very thoughtful, and considerate... plus he thinks about his Mom and worries about her. All are traits she likes, her thoughts making her cheeks darker.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 am
((Quote this account instead when you reply please. PM me if you want to know why.))  

BountifulHope87

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:11 pm
I really like Neandro, and I know you're super busy. But Sapphira is very special to me and I would like her to have a mate, one who can be around. When you have time, I would love to continue. I just wanted to let you know I'm going to also be looking at others for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm
GI Therapist Hope

For once Neandro was glad his fur was so dark, Sapphira couldn't see the blush darkening his cheeks. "Hehe...thank you," he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. Keeping a hold of the necklace, he skittered back to the back for a few moments. With a large grin on his face, he walked back to her. Handing it over, his blush darkened. "Hedin told me that this pretty trinket would look good on such a pretty lady."

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 am
Random Nobody 13
Sapphira smiles at his reaction, then watches him head to the back. She looks around until he returns to her. Taking the necklace she giggles and blushes. Her fur turns a soft purple on her cheeks. "Thank you, both of you." Putting it on, she admires it. "It's so sweet of you." Looking up now she hugs him, blushing more. "I love it."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm
GI Therapist Hope

Eyes going wide for a moment, Neandro wrapped his arms around Sapphira to return her hug. "I'm glad," he said with a smile. Slipping his hand into her's he gently pulled her back outside. "Y'know, maybe it'd help if I introduced you to my mom? Then we can get a better idea of what to look for for her." His grin brightened at the thought and he took off in the direction of his house, hoping she'd agree.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

BountifulHope87

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:25 pm
Smiling when he takes her hand, Sapphira nods. "I'd love to meet her." She moves where he pulls her, not fighting him in the least. For once she's happy and not lonely or bored. He's fun to be around and so nice. She's starting to like him a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:51 pm
((It looks like Sapphira's fallen for a Love Demon. I'm sorry hun. I would love for her and Neandro to still be friends though. Awesome friends in fact. I hope that's cool with you. She does care about him.))  

BountifulHope87

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces