Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:13 pm
everyone has their own beginning.
some beginnings are just slightly different.
hers is one of them.

Ashriel seems like your average nerd. She gets fantastic grades and is always reading. She is at home sitting behind a computer screen. But is she really as normal as she looks? After all, she seemed to appear one day out of no where with no transcript or medical history. She was admitted to St. John's Boarding School for Gifted Teenagers although many questioned why.

Her creator is a lonely computer genius. Always mocked for his ability which got him into St. John's, her creator decided to create a girl who would be willing to do anything he wished - even help him with his homework. Her creator made and programmed Ashriel to be a teenage girl with adaption software. Simply put, he made it so she would become similar in personality to a human girl.

The Transfer Student is coming into St. John's due to his brilliant musical abilities. The Transfer sees Ashriel and wonders about her, how she was so different. Something about her just seems...strange to him - especially how she first introduced herself.

Ashriel's Roommate found out about Ashriel right after Ash moved in with her. Her roommate swore to keep the fact that Ashriel had been created by Ash's Creator a secret, and make sure no one else finds out. After all, both of them could have issues if someone were to find out about Ash. Oh, and Ashriel's roommate is developing a little bit of a crush on her creator.

The Popular Girl has a huge crush on the transfer, due completely to the fact that he is a transfer student. The Popular Girl will do anything to make the transfer focus on her instead of Ashriel - and that might mean trying to discover for herself just who or what Ashriel is. In fact, The Popular Girls's current plan is to help the transfer solve the mystery of Ashriel so he will focus on the popular girl instead.

every computer has a code.
every code must be written.
her code was just written a little different.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:15 pm
Rules for the Role-Play
I expect good grammar, spelling, and other notations within this role play. A decent post size as well, please. Oh, and I want pretty posts!
Activity is required. Please, post at least once every couple of days, unless you notify us otherwise. If you have such a circumstance as you may not post that often, please move your character to a point where they will not hold up the role play.
God-Modding is a huge no-no. I will not tolerate it under any circumstance. The first time, you will get a warning. The second time, expect to be temporarily suspended from the role play, and your character suspended from the school. The third time, you will be kicked from the role play and your character expelled.
Finally, follow the general Mousie rules that are assumed. I will give extra warnings for these. Oh, and send your profiles to me labeled Why.Not as the title - I have this starting in another guild as well, so I don't want to end up making a mistake. You may also pm reservations using the smaller form, and Why.Not still as the title.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 pm
Profile Information
I request you do use the profile form I give at the end of this post. I will insert the information into my basic profile pieces once I receive profiles, but if you would like a reference, they are below.

string name = "Ashriel Smith";
string nickname = "Robotic Girl";
int trueage = 0;
int fakeage = 18;
string gift = "Unknown";
string owner = "Paradoxial Mouse";

string name = "Adrian McCloud";
string nickname = "Creator";
int trueage = 18;
int fakeage = trueage;
string gift = "Programming";
string owner = "Spartan309";

string name = "Vincent Ackerbauer";
string nickname = "Transfer student";
int trueage = 20;
int fakeage = trueage;
string gift = "Piano and music composition";
string owner = "Eternal_PrinceOfFire";

string name = "Maria Grout";
string nickname = "Ashriel's Roommate";
int trueage = 19;
int fakeage = trueage;
string gift = "Acrobatics";
string owner = "Animeprincess_9400";

string name;
string nickname ="Crush on Transfer";
int trueage;
int fakeage;
string gift;
string owner;

Alright, above is the basic information for the main characters. If you would like to make your own character, you may do so after all of these characters are taken. As you can see, even these characters have several open points that may be changed. As a requirement, I request all characters be between 18 and 22. This is another alternate universe where there is a four year school between high school and college - so this is what St. John's is. This schooling is required - the only difference between it and high school is that one must apply to try to get into the schools, much like applying to college.

Below is the profile form that you will be filling out:

__________________________________________________________________________________
[size=9][center]Enrollment Form for Saint John's Boarding School for the Gifted[/center]

[url=student photograph url to be placed here]Student Image[/url]
Student Name:
Student Gender:
Student Age:
Student Grade:
Student Biography (This will be used on the school website under student profiles):
Student Talent:
Student Medical History:
Room Request:
Other Information We May Need to Know:
Parent Signature: (Username, please)[/size]
__________________________________________________________________________________

Other piece of profile that is for this post:

string name = "student name should go within these quotes";
string nickname = "the position you are taking - main positions already have names";
int trueage = put the character's true age here;
int fakeage = put character's fake age here (for characters with two different ages)
string gift = "The student's gift or ability";
string owner = "your username";

Lastly, if your character has two different ages, please explain why after both profiles so I can approve or disapprove. Again, do not forget to put Why.Not as your title for the pm - I do not want to get confused.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm
Enrollment Database

Enrollment Form for Saint John's Boarding School for the Gifted

Student Image
Student Name: Ashriel Smith
Student Gender: Female
Student Age: Eighteen
Student Grade: Thirteen
Student Biography (This will be used on the school website under student profiles): Secrecy Requested. Secrecy Approved.
Student Talent: Secrecy Requested. Secrecy Approved.
Student Medical History: None.
Room Request: Room 1.
Other Information We May Need to Know: Has permission to access the computer and robotics labs after hours.
Parent Signature: Paradoxial Mouse

Student Image
Student Name: Adrian McCloud
Student Gender: Male
Student Age: 18
Student Grade: thirteen
Student Biography (This will be used on the school website under student profiles): Adrian was a very sheltered child by his mother and father, told to hit the books rather than go out and get hurt. He would read all of the computer manuals as well as other technology books his father had in his office, granted that his father was a computer engineer. Because of this, he grew a vast knowledge of computer programing and actually started making computers when he was only six. However, because of this, he was teased and bullied heavily by classmates at school for his insane knowledge, living through this torture every year of school. He tried making friends, but everyone would decline him and just make fun of him instead. In high school, he started to make some otaku friends. They introduced him into things such as anime and video games, giving him something else to read, watch, and actually do. Even with these friends in high school, he still never felt happy, everyone still teasing him. He was then accepted into St. John's Boarding School, which brought even more mockery to him. He also started to lose the faith of his friends, back to having no one. He decided to take matters into his own hands. He wanted someone who could always be there and help him if he ever needed it. With his vast experience in robotics and computer programming, he created Ashriel, an female android who almost has his personality, always reading and messing with computers. Now he has to keep the secret, along with Ash's roomate.
Student Talent: Programming computers and other electronic devices. Also has a knack at building computers for maximum efficiency as well as some minor hacking.
Student Medical History: Lactose Intolerant
Room Request: 3
Other Information We May Need to Know:
Parent Signature: Spartan309

Student Image
Student Name: Vincent Ackerbauer
Student Gender: Male
Student Age: 20
Student Grade: Fifteen
Student Biography (This will be used on the school website under student profiles): Vincent showed musical talent since he was a small child and was dubbed "the modern Mozart". He composed his first full piece at just age 8 and by the time he was 16, he had completed all the levels of piano conservatory lessons. After he had finished high school he had immediately been accepted to a musical academy school. After a couple of years there he transferred to expand his musical horizons, as his old school only did classical music and nothing else.
Student Talent: Piano and music composition
Student Medical History: Allergic to mold, mildew, and has a bad reaction to mosquito bites. Also has a history of respiratory infections.
Room Request: 3
Other Information We May Need to Know: Vincent hopes to get a record deal. He's already recorded a collection of piano songs at his own expense and release a few copies of the album, but he also wants to sing.
Parent Signature: Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Student Image
Student Name: Maria Grout
Student Gender: Female
Student Age: 19
Student Grade: 13
Student Biography (This will be used on the school website under student profiles): Maria comes from a long line of acrobatic preformers and has both the talent and enthusiasm to keep that line strong. She has unfortunately made a habit of showing off her abilities wherever she goes, proving often to be a distraction to others even at the best of times. Maria has made it well known that she intends on joining a circus immediately after graduating.
Student Talent: Acrobatics
Student Medical History:
Room Request: 1
Other Information We May Need to Know: Maria owns a yellow labrador and has been known to try and sneak it on campus on more than one occasion.
Parent Signature: Animeprincess_9400

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm
Bits of information about the Thread:

-What type of coding did I use? Well, I used C# to make the mini profiles, and a little bit of BBC to code this entire thing. Later, you will see binary and other codes in my post styles.

-What constitutes as a 'gift'? A talent or ability. See examples for more information.

--Any questions you would like to post, please pm them to me. Especially if they help your decision to join!--

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm
((I guess I have to do this. Bump.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:35 pm
/* Debating whether or not to start without the last character...I mean, I guess she isn't ESSENTIAL, but she does add to the plot... */  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:24 am
(( *chuckle* Is that so~? Alright. You can carry Dahlia over then if you like ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm
Ayame-Yuura
(( *chuckle* Is that so~? Alright. You can carry Dahlia over then if you like ))

((Hmm. Maybe you should resend it to her.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games