UM HELLO MY CHOICES MATTER TOO

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luhvable

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:02 am
So basically here's a short story to what I'm about to rant about:
There's this girl who I'm really close to let's call her L, her boyfriend A, and my boyfriend, N. N and A are best friends, practically brothers. L and I are practically cousins. All three of them want to rent two hotel rooms for each couple. That night they want to do hookah, smoke weed (omg am i even allowed to say that?) and drink.

UM HELLO, N and I just started dating like, today, but we were seing each other for at least a month since I'm kind of old-fashioned when it comes to dating. If we share a hotel room I know what's bound to happen, and I'm just not ready for that. I mean L and A are gonna do it in their hotel room but blahh... I'm not a f*cking whore sad
Also, I really don't like smoking like no offense to smokers but smoking just isn't me anymore. I messed up a lot my freshman year of highschool and I was into every drug you can think of. I was grimy as ******** and it took me a lot to change. I got arrested. I had to get help, i went to probation classes and stuff, and I also joined cheer. I have a whol new life ahead of me and I just don't want to become who I used to be.
I'm just afraid that I'll be who I used to be since I've been sober for over 2 years. I'm just so ******** tempted but I really need to stay sober and BITCHES ARENT HELPING.
My choices matter, too and honestly I don't want to do the whole hotel thing with smoking hookah, drinking, smoking weed and having sex like that just really isn't me. But if I back down then they'll hate me and whine and b***h about it sad
Ugh. I'm 17 and a lot of people my age would love to have this night but not me.
It's just....
my choices matter, too  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:40 pm
honestly, if they whine and b***h about you saying no? tell them to ******** off confused

If they don't get the fact your trying to better yourself and they don't respect you for that, then why even bother being friends with them you know? i know its never as simple as that, but just take a breather and realize that being friends with people who want you to get involved with things you don't want to be involved in, shouldn't be your friends in the first place. not saying you should just falt out stop talking to them or anything, just take things slow and try to make them see things from your point of view.

(just me trying to be helpful heart I apologize if you don't find any of this useful)  

The Blood Fiend

OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff