Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Luxray and her trainer (Reserved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image

Electra
3 years in pokemon years
Female
Luxray (Pokemon)
Electra is very protective of her trainer. SHe loves him but doesn't think he loves her since he has been ignoring her alot lately. Everytime she tries to get close to him he gets into one of his moods and walks off. She can be sweet but wants her trainer's acceptance and love. She'd had a tough past with her old trainer abandoning her and being injured and all. She thinks _____ hates her and is going to abandon her like everyone else. Her birthday is coming up and doesn't think he will be there to celebrate it with her. Everyday she cries herself to sleep silently and sleeps away from him thinking he doesn't love her in any way.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image
Michael
Male
16 years
Luxray Anthro

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 pm
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Electra was walking around town gathering things for her trainer. She had the money and was wondering what he wanted with all these supplies. Her birthday was coming up but she wasn't sure if she would be around. Then once she finished the shopping she headed back to the house and sat her backpack down. Then she went over to the couch and jumped up laying down and sighing to herself. She was depressed but tried not to show it while Micheal was around. He wasn't home right now though. She knew that he was out with some friends. She then layed her head on a pillow and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 am
Blazingcat123

Michael walked in the door a few minutes later and saw Electra sleeping on the couch. So he quietly grabbed the back pack and started putting the supplies away. Once he had finished he filled Electra's food and water bowls for when she woke up

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Electra soon woke up about 45 minutes later and let out a small yawn. Then she got up and stretched alittle as she got off the couch. She then went into the kitchen and ate her food wishing that she could spend time with Micheal like they used to. Then she got a drink and went into Micheal's room and jumped up onto her bed and started to snuggled under the covers wondering where he was since she didn't see him in the kitchen. She sighed remembering the days when she was a shinx and he found her injured and took care of her. She had not been feeling wel but wasn't letting it show even though she had a fever. She wasn't eating as much as she normally did and hoped Micheal didn't notice. She didn't want to worry him. Then she had a tear go down her cheek and she said to herself "Oh Micheal why can't you see I want to spend time with you and only you." It was in her head but she was lonely and was not happy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:50 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox
Blazingcat123

Michael was out back for a few minutes before walking back in and seeing that Electra had woken up and eaten only a little of her food so he wondered if something was wrong with her as he looked around the house until he found her on her bed and walked over to her "Hey are you ok Electra?"

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:55 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Electra nodded and said "Yea I'm fine." Then she smiled as much as a luxray could and layed her head in his lap. SHe was depressed but also she was sick. She just didn't want to worry Micheal anymore. THen she nudged his hand onto her head and you could tell she had a high fever. She then purred a little trying to hide the fever.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am
Blazingcat123

Michael nodded lightly and pet her a little "Hey you have a fever. Why didn't you tell me" he said feeling her head he then stood up and grabbed a wet rag before coming back and putting the covers over Electra and putting the rag on her forehead

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am
hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Electra then looked at him and said "I didn't want to worry you." She then layed on her side and purred a little trying to prove she was okay. But the fever was really high. SHe had been sick for about 2 days now. Any longer and she might have not made it. "I'm sorry Micheal. I just.... I didn't want you to worry about me." She said and had a tear go down ehr face. She rarely cried infront of him anymore. Mainly because she was scared that he would think she was weak.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am
Blazingcat123

Michael sighed "You should have told me sooner" he said then went down and got her her food and water and sat them beside her "Here's some food and water get as much as you want and we'll leave for the pokemon center in a few minutes"

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:43 pm
Electra smiled and said "Thank you Micheal." Then she lapped up some water but wasn't hungry. She then layed her head in his lap and purred softly. Normally she would purr as loud as she could but was feeling a little week and was starting to spark a little.

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff