Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Top Hat Gang

Back to Guilds

Have a tophat? Join us 

Tags: tophat, yosoydame, Jesus, clothing, random 

Reply ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contests ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banner Slam ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~THE SUPER FANTASTICAL SUMMER SLAM PART 1~~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like summer break?
  yes
  no
View Results

yosoydame
Captain

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:38 am
you read that right, its super duper fantastical. This one is worth 250,000 gaia coins.
Due by the end of August, School is about to begin around that time. Forget school, we're still on summer break. What do you do during the summer thats noteworthy? Tell me guys, what is the best thing to do on summer!!!
Note: vacations are epic, name where, Swimming? what type of dives, flips? Has anyone ever been to summer school? Summer Camp? I've been to bible camp before, i bet that counts. Do you read? Play games? Sleep 100% of the time? Its worth 250,000$ so make sure its at least a 2 paragraph answer, anything less then a paragraph is a waste of time. The more fun the thing you do, the better biggrin Of course i'm not judging it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:58 pm
Well for me, im already out of school :3 i do go to church though ^^ and ive been learning a lot of about the Word Of God :3 (Mostly because i want to eventually be a pastor) But over this summer (not really a break bc i dont have school ;w; ) ive been online a lot, and worked and went to church :3 i fell in love with my best friend <.< <3 and life has just been so amayzing ^^ so im going to use the next paragraph to go into details :3

Church has been a lot of fun, i love going to the events that they have like the 3rd sunday of every month they have a gathering and everyone brings some type of food and we all play games and eat and just have a lot of fun together while building up fellowship and being a family ^^ this church has really taught me a lot. Ive gotten a job that allows me to work from home ;w; <3 i work online by sending out emails to beauty pageant contestants to let them know when the pageants are(its so easy xD) and its making pretty good money too :3 so i can work and play online at the same time and i love it, although i am going to go get another job soon :3 (which means less online time ;n; ) but i would have to say the best part of this summer is that i have fallen in love with my best friend and she lives far away, but its okay, i think shes worth the wait :3 <3 shes been singing songs for me and such over webcam and we have talked almost non-stop for this whole time. we have also started writing out own story and its turning out to be amazing biggrin and life has just been great and God has been good to me :3  

MasutaKokoBot
Vice Captain

Blessed Genius

14,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

sugarghxst
Crew

18,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:41 pm
I got our of school on June 3rd, so I start back up again on the ninth ^-^
Some things I like about Summer is that I get to have fun with my friends and be with my family, also the state fair x-xIt's really an indescribeable pleasure to be with your family without having to worry about waking up early, studying for exams, or worry about any projects or essays. Some of the best things to do is definately the Fair, hang out with friends, be with your family, go do things you couldn't do when you had school. Have fun, it shouldn't really need to be us telling you the fun things to do, because we all have our own views on what to do, do what you want, have fun~!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 pm
Here the start of summer means winter has finally left biggrin (winter starts like Nov and ends Marchish or April!!) I get to swim, spend countless hours playing pokemon, :3 and the best of all it means it's cosplay time!!! biggrin D

Summer means i get to go to the lake, hang out with my buddies, and eat gallons of icecream > biggrin  

1eyeliner1

Invisible Smoker

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

redfoxgreeneyes13

Beloved Shapeshifter

14,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 pm
Though I dont go to school any more. I do remmeber having good times during my vacation time. I got to see friends that didn't go to my school. so we had sleep overs and I also went to my grandparents house a lot seeing my cuzins. going to slide rock which is this awsome place in sadona where theres moss on the rocks and you slide down rocks in a water fall like a water slide. or going to salt river and tubing down it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:08 pm
well :p what did i do this summer?

Although its heaty and hot, it is a great weather for a trip :3 so me and my family went to visit some wineries in the outskirts of perth. And lets just say it was worthwhile even in the 30+ degree celcius sun xD pity i didnt get a tan though cat_xd

The drive was long, but the scenery was great. Full of greenery, winding paths with beautiful foliage of trees of all shapes and shades of green, there were a lot of farms on the way, horses, cows, sheeps and even miniature horses on top of a small cliff of a backyard with woodsheds, adorable outdoor houses and farm houses.

The trees on some paths were like curtains decorating both sides of the road, keeping us cool from the intense sun and weather, elegantly spaced and shaped while billowing in the mild breeze.

We went to different towns cat_whee and tasted some really delicious dishes, the salads i remembered were extremely fresh.Though alot of the cafe's were small they were really cozy and warm, with sports channels of rugby in every cafe we went to cat_xd

The little cabin house we stayed at was near to a beach cat_3nodding it was the perfect location to most of the wineries and places to visit, with its own indoor heated and outdoor swimming pool, and a little white picketed gate leading to the beach and sea, it was truly perfect.

I still remember waking up to the sound of birds cat_whee and spotting some new species of wild birds outside the bushes of the cabin, think it was wild pigeons with wonderful colors of deep pink, blue, green, yellow and other colors that i couldn't quite make out, since it would start running away and ducking for cover under the bushes whenever they spot me cat_sweatdrop

And i remember seeing families of cute brown hares, jumping and hopping around sunset around the bushes. cat_whee I know i'm a animal lover cat_sweatdrop so yeah.. i probably spooked those bunnies by following them.. erm .. alot? I mean seriously they were too cute cat_xp lol

The wineries were all different cat_3nodding think we went to at least 3 or was it 4? I remembered a really cozy yet modern wooden structure of a winery reception house i think its called? With different bottles of wine on display including pictures of its winery and vineyards fully air-conditioned too cat_surprised
And there was this HUGE and i MEAN HUGE XD bottle of wine that was taller than me cat_surprised on display, with real wine in it cat_surprised . Another winery was a majestic white building that looked like its been there since the 50's or 60's, but was well maintained, it has the most beautiful gardens leading up to it, which kind of reminded me of those old mansion gardens, with roses and well trimmed and shaped bushes, there were even animal shaped ones. Have to say walking up to the winery was scorching though, i felt like i was on fire before i even reached the entrance cat_xd since it was such a long way to walk through the garden. cat_surprised And i actually saw steam coming out from me cat_surprised when i reached the air-conditioned building LOL (it was 38 degrees celcius or was it 40 that day by the way) And another winery was even larger O_o it didn't just have 1 building but several with plenty of grass and paths, and even a small cafe and restaurant where they serve their wine. Lets just say next time i would stay away from that winery during a hot day, i think i was literally cooked cat_sweatdrop

I'm not much of a wine drinker cat_xd cat_xp but they do have some really nice tasting fruity wines cat_whee and there was a grape-juice drink that was so fresh and sweet it was to die for cat_surprised pity i didn't go with a truck cat_surprised or else i would have bought a truck full of those cat_mrgreen cat_burning_eyes And they also had some really delicious chocolates cat_ninja that you cant buy in normal shops cat_xp

Oh and when we were heading back to town cat_xd cat_4laugh i saw a sign that showed a local ice-cream farm, where they made ice-cream right on the spot. cat_burning_eyes If only it wasn't so far away from where i lived i would have gone there everyday cat_surprised cat_burning_eyes it was the best ice-cream i ever tasted. I was even more shocked when i saw the cows queuing up in a line right outside the window, when i was ordering an ice-cream, to be milked in the shed nearby. cat_surprised It was that *fresh* cat_surprised .

Anyways i better stop before i do 2 pages instead of paragraphs cat_rofl
Lets just say it was a trip worth remembering cat_xd

StrawberryDetective

Sweet Strawberry

dragonlover5

Lonely Fairy

15,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 am
The best thing to do for summer differs with each person. Some are party animals, or readers, beach and sunshine for all, ect. One of my hobbies is beading, like making jewelry. I went to the beach and did that all week. I'm also one who reads, I'm not much of a sun person either so I'm indoors a lot.

I think something fun for almost everyone to do is hanging out with friends. I just graduated and wont be attending college yet. Most of my friends are so I've been hanging out with all of them as much as I can before they leave. I will miss them. Ill still see them, winter break, but not as often. Graduating school is a big step. But I spent most of my summer relaxing and not worry about the future quite left. Like time stood still for a few months in the warm sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 pm
the winner of this is strawberry detective! the enjoyment of it was from the pink lettering, thats all i got for feedback xD  

yosoydame
Captain

Fashionable Entrepreneur

9,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Contests ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Banner Slam ~~~~~~~~~~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers