21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tafari had loaded off his daughter to Aglaia, not because he didn't want anything to do with her just because he had to go visit his family and had finally gotten home and was just about to go out again after he picked something up when her Grace came out of a room in his home and handed Lust back to him " what?" He asked her as he cuddled the baby now in his arms "I asked you to take care of her."

"I did and I have and now you are home" she said before getting interrupted.

"But I was just about to go out again, my brother and sister wish to catch up more, please look after her for a little while longer? Need I remind you..." he said as he stopped, seeing her roll her eyes.

"I know, I know" she sighed as she took ;lust from him and cuddled her again "you are letting me live in your home in exchange I let you have babysitting whenever you want, why did I say I want to see her on a daily basis? Lady Venus doesn't demand even half the attention this baby does" she said as she kissed Lust's forehead "but then again she isn't anywhere near as cute" she said smiling down at the child.

"Thank you, I swear, I won't be long, I might even bring them back to see her but right now, after being estranged for so long, having them know they have a neice might not be so good, i will tell them but meeting her will have to wait, my family haven't been together for years so a new addition might be a little too much right now" he said as he bent down and kissed his daughters head "I will be back soon my darling daughter and I will bring you back a treat" he said as he turned to leave, picking up the book he came home for on the way out.

"Well, it is you and me again little one, I wonder where your other daddy is, lets go see if we can find him shall we?" She said as she picked up a small bag of stuff she might need for the baby, left the faun a note and placed her in a push chair and did her up, placing a blanket over her and decided to head home, if her brother was anywhere it was probably at home trying to hit on some other female Grace or Goddess ebven or, after that V.Day party, maybe he was now swinging both ways for good more then just the odd attraction towards them once in a blue moon, either way, it was time to go pay home a visit and see if she could find her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

The God of Lust was nowhere near the home of their illustrious mother at the moment. As a matter of fact, he hated the place. He only returned like an obedient son when his mother beckoned in the hope that it would satisfy her, and that she would leave him to his own business the rest of the time.

It had worked well enough thus far. With the exception of her odd get-togethers and massive celebrations, his mother left him well enough alone. He preferred his freedom, without anyone poking about in his business. Pestering him about goals and dreams in life, and whatnot. Pfft. What need did a god have for such things?

Still, he could not deny that he'd been spending more and more time lately in a pensive state. Not one that he was fond of either. In response, he pushed himself further and further to seek out company, of any kind, as often as possible. If he kept himself busy, he wouldn't have time to think. Simple, right?

Today, the erote reclined on a low branch, sprawled on his belly on the limb, one arm hanging from the perch as he rested his cheek on the other, folded beneath his head. Ugh, if only for some distraction from the thoughts; always the thoughts, waiting for the quiet times to pounce...

A sound nearby cued Himeros' brows to raise in curiosity. Interest peeked, he shifted, raising his upper body and looking down and around beneath the foliage for the source of the sound. Some creature coming this way...one...maybe two from the odd dual sounds...but no more than that. The footfalls were soft....a female perhaps? He grinned to himself. He had the instincts of a predator; a hunter's discipline. He just chose a different sort of prey. And hunting methods.

Upon catching sight of the approaching pair at last, his fantasies were dashed, his smile fading just a bit. Aww...so much for a bit of fun this afternoon. Though, his day didn't have to be completely ruined. At least he wasn't alone with his thoughts anymore.

"Oh, what a darling picture," he crooned from the branches above the strolling pair, grinning. "Playing house, dear sister? Funny, I always did picture you as the 'mommy' type."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 pm
Aglaia walked along, stopping to take in nature whenever she could, this place had some of the most beautiful sights that she just couldn't get back home, it was another reason she wanted to stay down here, nothing bet the taking a walk in a park or sitting down and writing poetry next to a waterfall though what she heard next wasn't anywhere near as beautiful as the nature she had been taking in "oh, there you are" she said as she stopped and smiled up at her brother "the far less beautiful one of the family and the one who is far less responsible, so are there any other children you care to dump on me?" She asked, half teasing him. "Though, considering I am the one helping take care of your illegitimate child, maybe I should just leave Lust here with you and have you forced to take care of her till the other father comes back, I do have a social life that I would like to get back to but thanks to you and that faun I am living with I am stuck with babysitting duties that SHOULD be YOUR job" she said a little more snarky then intended but hey, even she was getting annoyed with her brother, he is almost never around and when he is it wasn't for long.

Lust looked up at the branch and grinned at her father "da da!" She said as she reached her arms out to him for a cuddle.

"I am actually amazed this child even knows who you are but I digress, are you going to come home with me so I can get a picnic lunch together and you can spend time with your daughter or am I just going to leave her here? Or I could always tell every single female you come in contact with you are actually gay and this child proves it, I am sure that will be a perfect look in front of any potential girlfriend you might wish to actually entice without the use of an arrow for once." The Grace said smirking a little at him, it was cruel but hey, she wanted a social life again and he would probably like to not be completely embarrassed by the fact he ended up fathering a child with another man, if she could end up getting a few days off from babysitting duty and he taking care of his daughter then she would stoop as low as she could go, yes it was a trait she didn't liked about herself but in her brothers case, blackmail was sometimes needed, especially when his daughter is concerned, though he should just willingly want time with her but that might come one day but right now it is blackmail.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:01 pm
Himeros raised an eyebrow, his piercing blue orbs locked intently on his sister. "Tut tut, dear sister. Name-calling? Is that what you've sunk to? I do believe you've been spending far too long with these mortals," he chuckled. Like he was one to talk.

"And no, not yet," he chose to answer her rhetorical question, waving one hand flippantly in the air. "But if I find any more, I know where to send them!" He shot her a cheeky grin, resting his chin in his hands. "You know, if you want a life, you should go out and get one. There's nothing keeping you there but yourself. You don't have to live there."

The child happened to catch his attention with her 'greeting' and he smirked. He didn't really do the whole 'oh look adorable kids' thing. Especially not diapers. Ew. But he had to admit, this one was pretty cute. Of course, she was his daughter, so that made perfect sense. "Oh, you're going to be a real heartbreaker, aren't ya', cutie?" he winked, waving down to the tot.

He turned his attentions back to his ranting sister. Seriously, did she think she was going to threaten him? Order him around? Unlikely. Maybe she just wanted to stir the pot, rile him up for her own amusement. Well, he wasn't about to give her the satisfaction. "I do just fine on my own, dear sister. Though, I must say, for the Grace of Beauty, you've got a particularly non-beautiful side. Careful. Might not want to let anyone else see that showing through. You should know yourself, beauty comes in all forms, as does love. Of course, 'love' isn't exactly what I'm interested in," he finished in a husky voice, flashing her a devious look.

Then he laughed again, looking down at her with a sad look. "And what's wrong with being gay? Though, I must admit, I don't really understand the word or the classification. Must be a mortal thing. I knew you'd been spending too long with them." He shook his head sadly. "Anyway, you must have been locked up with Mother too long, my dear. We gotta' get you out more. I see something I like, I go for it. I don't really care about the details."

A devilish grin played across his face, and he fixed his sparkling eyes on Aglaia. "You're going to have to try harder than that, dear sister," he quipped knowingly.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 am
Lust put her arms down and the smiled went from her face as she wondered what was what was wrong with her, didn't daddy love her? Aunt Aglaia said both her daddies loved her, maybe there was something wrong with her? Maybe it was her fault her other daddy didn't want to be around her much, it would explain why she never saw him, maybe she was a regret...

"How is it name calling, dear brother, if it is true?" She asked smirking a little at him as she picked up her niece and cuddled her as she passed her to her brother "take her, at least show her that you DO actually care about her and..." she mock gasped "might actually love her, you haven't exactly been much of a parent to her" she said as she kissed the childs head "and yes, I DO have to live there, SOMEONE from our family should be spending time with YOUR daughter, if you won't I will, unless of course we dump her onto our mother and then lets see how much trouble you will be in, after all, she IS technically your responsibility and something tells me having your daughter around without you will upset hert her but then it WOULD be fun for me so maybe I should..." she trailed off and smirked at him. "And actually, she won't be, unlike you, she is actually being raised to treat guys with respect, not to just date a guy for the sake of it, to not say 'I love you' unless she is certain she is going to be with the guy for the rest of her life etc, so really, she is going to be using her ability pretty much never, she will be brought up not forcing others to fall in love unless THEY are wanting to and she might give them a slight nudge, you are too careless with those arrows of yours at times, looking at her prooves that, that party wasn't meant to be your own personal..." she stopped and mouthed 'orgy' to him "and yet you still made a nusense of yourself and ended up upsetting one guy at least and gave him a child to mind as well, our mother should ban you from attending parties in future, it would save so many Pae getting annoyed by you.

"I only have a 'non-beautiful side' for you, you are the special one who gets to see me like this, why? Because of this little one mostly, after what happened and how I am now playing mother to this litte one, you stuffed up, you helped bring this child into the world so you need to get your butt down here and take care of her yourself, not have others run around and do your job for you, if I had responsability drummed into my head from an early age from our mother then you had to have it drummed into you as well, mother didn't just decided to drum it into only one of her children's heads. And no, you don't do fine on your own or you wouldn't of had this little one as your daughter, she would still be nothing but still mere figment of your imagination that wouldn't of been brought to life yet if at all, for a guy who 'does fine on his own' he knows how to mess up but at least you can take care of her, be with her, hang out with her, she IS your daughter so man up and spend time with her." She said with a sigh "and we know love isn't what you are interested it, if that was the case we wouldn't have mother, she gets to clean up your messes whenever you end up stuffing things up but yes, beauty and love do come in all forms so no, nothing is wrong with being gay and given YOU are here on the mortal realm it seems you don't actually mind being here yourself, but then it does get you away from being in trouble with mother so I guess that is a good reason to be here, less she finds out how troublesome you are being the better...at least till she DOES find out what trouble you have been in.

As for me, I came here to help take care of this one, I actually WANTED to stay at home, attend my duties and all of that, you know, be responsabile, but no, I came here to do some work and ended up staying because that guy you made a father was strugling with taking care of your daughter, if I ddn't stay you might of ended up with a brain damaged child or, if worse came to worse, you would of ended up with a dead daughter, he needed help so our mother said I could stay and help take care of her, needless to say she was crurious a little as to why you were not helping out, if only a little, in your daughters life, you KNOW I hate lying to our mother but no, I covered for you once again but you know what, maybe it is time I do let you take care of your own responsabilities" she said as she put the child back in the pushchair "I will come get her later' she said as she put the bag down on the ground and looked at Lust. "Darling, you are going to spend the day with your other daddy" she said looked up at him "he is looking foward to this greatly, you have fun with him alright?" She said said she kissed the childs head and stood upright again "I will see you two later, I am off to enjoy a spa day, have fun you two" she said as she started walking off "oh, and Himeros" she said as she stoopped and looked back at him, smirking a little "congratulations on becoming a father" she said as she carried on walking away, he wanted her to try harder well, now he is forced to look after her and if he didn't he would be blamed for it, after all, it WAS his daughter, if he wanted to be known as the neglectful father and diety, he better learnt how to take care of his daughter and fast.

Lust looked up at her father "Dada!" She giggled, maybe he did love her after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 am
Himeros lay on his back on the branch, holding one arm up and pantomiming a 'blah blah blah' motion with his hand. Heh, pretty much what he heard anyway. The hell was she rambling about anyway? Might as well be speaking a foreign language for all he was following. Seriously, it's like she didn't know him at all...or even their mother. Venus was usually the cause of stirring up trouble, but she always had the sweet, smiling, innocent face for the masses. Himeros was no fool. He knew she supported the efforts her Erote children went to, to spread their own versions of 'love.' They were all facets stemming from her own. Why his sister failed to understand this, he couldn't fathom.

The rambling was starting to get a little annoying at this point, like the droning buzz of an insect in one's ear. Unfortunately, he couldn't simply swat this one away. Well, he could, but...it wasn't really his style. Best to just leave. He sat up, stretched, and prepared to take flight.

When apparently Aglaia had the same idea.

He only tuned in at the end of whatever it was she'd been saying, in time to raise an eyebrow and quip, "Excuse me?" He looked at the retreating Grace, then down at the tot below. "Hey, sis. You realize you're the last person to willingly take responsibility for her. So uh...you know you're going to look pretty neglectful when that faun realizes you left her alone in the forest to die." He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders when she didn't return. Ah well, not his fault. He warned her.

He was about to leave as well when he paused, looking down at the kid in thought. Hmm...

No, it wasn't some crisis of conscience, or sudden paternal pangs. Hell no.

With a rush of feathery wings, he dropped from the tree to land in a crouch in front of the tot. He looked up with a devious grin and quipped, "Hey, kid? Wanna' help Daddy pick up chicks?"

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:25 pm
Aglaia was too busy in her own mind thinking what a great day it would be to finally have time to spend by herself, a spa day was needed after weeks of taking care of her brothers love child, not that she didn't love her niece but still.

Lust looked up at her father and tiled her head to the side "pick up...?" she stopped for a second before remembering a book her aunt read to her about farm animals and a wide grin spread across her face "are we going going to the farm!?" She asked excitedly, she never had been to the farm before but chicks, to her, meant baby chickens so if daddy was going to be taking her to the farm how could she say no? "Yes, lets!" She said, happily, holding her hand out to her father.

((I thought we could just ignore any and all strange transition from baby to child and just go with child now, makes it easier. XD

And poor poor Lust, going to be let down by daddy, this is probably another good reason why Himeros doesn't like to except the kids are his, far less disappointment to see cross the children's faces when he doesn't do what they think he will. XD))  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games