Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Blaze X Reon 1X1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm
Blazingcat123

User Image

Kion who was acustomed to wakeing up at his owners touch woke up without later in the day he looked confussed and turned in a circle wondering why his master hadnt woken him up ;ike normal he went to find mimi "mimi... whats wrong? master didnt wake me up this mourning and i smell tears from masters life-mate... what happened?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:04 pm
Reon_Zino

Mimi then looked at him "Anna, his mate, told me earlier that they might not be together anymore. I saw her leave in tears for work after she made breakfast. SHe told me that Ryan left for a friends house after they argued alst night when we were asleep. I'm worried Kion. If they split up I'm not sure if we can see eachother." She said and saw Ryan come in with his face full of tears. She whimpered as he slammed his door on her. He just needed to be alone right now. Hwe just broke up with his girlfriend and his friend was no help even though it was his sister. Mimi was stressed out about this. "Oh Kion I don;t know what to do anymore. I've been with them since I was little but they've never been like this." She said and layed down infront of the door crying alittle. SHe was worried that her family was breaking up.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers