Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Screw me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raeiko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
I know how u feel. I had one guy who was pressuring me so much, he'd masturbate while we were on the phone.
same the guy was on the ph for like 3 hrs and every 5 secs  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
I know how u feel. I had one guy who was pressuring me so much, he'd masturbate while we were on the phone.

that is a tad...odd >.> though the last boy would constantly txt me and tell me he was doing the same thing  

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Heartless_requiem

Tipsy Loiterer

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:22 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
Relationships are never and should never be based off of sexual relations.

You can pretty much has sex with whoever, whenever but having genuine feelings for another human being, well that's a bit more select then slinging your genitals around.

Someone who is looking just to have sex shouldn't commit to being in a relationship to satisfy their lustful needs, it's just a waste of time and a misplacement of energies.

pardon my language but you sir are a ******** genius and i wish to take your brain on a date :3
sorry if i'm being a little forward XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:04 am
Heartless_requiem

8D

My brain is at your service!

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 pm
                    oh, that's fun. /sarcasm

but in all seriousness, why the hell do people think it's okay to run around and try to get people to have sex with you when they have stated they don't want sex? same goes for people that haven't stated it. and that'll get me started on victim blaming in cases of rape, which will be off-topic. so.

but honestly, they both crossed a line. especially the one who suddenly whipped it out. that's pretty disgusting.

i would flip the f*ck out if anyone did that to me- i'd probably be shouting at them like a madwoman and threatening them with a hardcover or whatever. XD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:43 pm
Hot n Fun
It seems like as the years go by and we get farther and farther away from the olden days, more and more people think more about sex.
Back in the 1800's, there were rarely instances where people just thought about sex, it was all about being a gentlman. When the 1900's came along, people still had that since of chivalry, but then again, gay rights weren't established for a while after that. It's towards the 1980's up until now is when everything started going downhill, or at least that's my opinion. It just seems like the more years go by, the less people think about love and the more that replace love with just physical desire.

I think it's important to note, in reference to this, that in "the olden days" it was far more acceptable to basically just rape someone if you wanted sex. Slaves and Native Americans in the 1800s could be used in virtually any sexual way a man wanted without any issues of legal consent cropping up. Thus, it was fairly easy to remain a gentleman around members of proper society when you could pretty much get your jollies elsewhere any time you wanted.

So on that basis, I think things have actually improved in terms of general sexual conduct.  

Purple Robot Queen

castrillo

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 am
Hot n Fun
It seems like as the years go by and we get farther and farther away from the olden days, more and more people think more about sex.
Back in the 1800's, there were rarely instances where people just thought about sex, it was all about being a gentlman. When the 1900's came along, people still had that since of chivalry, but then again, gay rights weren't established for a while after that. It's towards the 1980's up until now is when everything started going downhill, or at least that's my opinion. It just seems like the more years go by, the less people think about love and the more that replace love with just physical desire.

But also realize oppression can result in outbursts. Don't knock a gay man down because he wants to get freaky in a world where people think he shouldn't.

I mean, I'm a horny guy, I'm not going to lie. I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment at all. And I've realized it's a direct result of me not being able to have a normal highschool life, where you can start at a crush and pursue innocent dating from there. I had to wait to do ANYTHING until after highschool where I was able to go to a more liberal area, so obviously a sexual explosion all at once was the result.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff