Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zimbu's totally original non-based rp ideas.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:40 pm
Just so you know, it takes a bit for me to make these.
But I've placed copyright on these ideas over the net, so if you steal, I will go after you.
Seeing a certain plot and genre and being inspired is one thing, but stealing it and rewording it to make your own so "I can run it and turn it into a pile of garbage" is insulting and I wont stand for it. I rarely make roleplays because of this. Just because you cant be a magical princess doesn't mean you can steal my roleplay just to do it yourself. My roleplays will only allow so many people. Like... 4 or 5. And I'm no good at wrighting plots, so these are more "Settings and ideas".

So! Without further ranting! My current ideas.

1. Deadhunt:

Well, I'm thinking League of Extrodinary Gentlemen meets Left 4 Dead meets your Thrill of The Hunt rp.
A team of people, all monsters of sorts, Vamp, Lycan, Witch, Etc. used to the order of the world being "Stay hidden during day, go bump in the night", and live in peace[well, not really, but at least have rules] with the world of the living.
Then, some total douchebag kid plays some death metal backwards, accidently unleashes a horrible plague on humanity that takes over most of the world, and makes 98% of monsters turn into assholes who believe they should rule[not thinking about the effects later on, like all humans being zombies and no food left] and the team decides to, well, become a team in the first place and set things right.... well, as right as that all gets. By killing everything that gets in there way, including zombies, hunters that dont get that they're on the same side, and even their own monster kin.

More to come.

ANIMEPRINCESS! When you read this, could you pm me my mafia idea? I lost the pm due to lots of spam.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:49 pm
I'd probably join in on this.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 pm
I would absolutely love to join, assuming of course it would open within the next 3 weeks, before I leave for Boot Camp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:44 pm
I like that idea.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers