Submit

will you join?
  Yes
  No.
  GOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZ
View Results

DemonKing241

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:03 pm
Basically similar to death note except when you write someone's name in they have to obey your every command.

Rules: No cybering, Romance is okay but keep it PG-13, No swearing, no flaming. The slave note only works on people of the opposite gender. And this RP mostly takes place in PMs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:52 pm
Didn't we JUST take care of this?

... Pm. If it's PG, and romance is "okay" why cant it be put here?

Nice try. This guy hasn't been removed why?  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

GLJordan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:31 pm
having trust issues with this  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 am
...go on...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Why do you have such a hard time accepting that cybering is against the rules here.
It's not going to be a PG-13 RP if it's mostly going to take place in PMs. No one is going to believe that, you're attempt at trying to find a loophole in our rules really isn't working.
I know what you're trying to do, have everything take place in the PM's that break our rules, and then have the surface to find people here, but you really aren't fooling anyone. Do I have to keep any eye on you?

Not that this last part is against any rules or anything, but I do rather want to know what you appear to have against same gender relationships. as you state while trying to have this work that "The slave note only works on people of the opposite gender."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:55 pm
When I said this RP only meets in PMs I meant after someone's name has been entered into the slave note. I said that because I wanted to give people who get slaves and the slaves themselves some privacy.  

DemonKing241

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm
I'm sure if someone is going to do an intimate rp that requires that much trust, it's not going to be something that could be to multiple people unless their master or mistress allows it. Of course at that point it's not really an RP and it's more a Dom and Sub relationship that's not usually going to be condoning just a list of subs to pass around.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games