Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
All that glitters isn't gold (Armain and Zhin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image Armain walked among the store shops, muttering to himself. His eyes were darting from one gem to the other displayed in the windows he passed. Gold, gems, fine jewelry.. they were his calling.. he loved them and could never get enough. One could say he was obsessed with shiny objects but it wasn't so much the trill of buying them that peaked his interest.. but the search of it that got his pulse to throb.

He'd told Zhin he'd be waiting near buy, hoping to get a tab on where hadn't been picked for others looking to find some hidden treasures. Oh he had a lead now.. and a good one that some one had stupidly mumbled about in earshot. His sky blue eyes darted down the street as he waited, mulling over the plans of how to get to the new place.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 am
Zhin finally finished gathering the last of the gear he would need to a good 10 day travel, hoping it would be enough for whatever his dear summoned was able to find for them. He was an odd summoner, always wanting to be the one to do things for his summoned. Nothing like his father always was busying his summoner around.

"Will never do that, nope." he says, looking around for Armain. When he sees him he smiles then waves a bit. With the rucksack weighing him down he was not able to walk very far, the thing was way to heavy for him to care much further then a few road blocks. But he still tried his best to get it to Armain. When he is close enough for him to her he speaks.

"Sorry it took me so long. There was this girl that was all telling me my heart mark on my fur was so cute. I think she was flirting with me, not many notice that over my eye." He laughs a little at that. He never cared about girl. His summoned was the only faekat he ever feel any attraction to seen he started having those feelings.

x pLexio Gatz x

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 am
Armain stifled a chuckle as he saw his summoner coming up the street, laden down with the heavy burden he carried. His own pack seemed so light and mostly empty. "Why don't you let me take some of that out of your ruck hmm?" As his beloved summoner continued to speak, he arched an eyebrow. Jealousy flashed in his blue eyes and he looked to his summoner like he was the world's most rare and precious pure Emerald.

He knew his mate had eyes for no other, but he couldn't shake the feeling that some one had tried to thieve off with his most precious jewel of all. "She can look all she wants.. In the end, you're always my emerald jewel." He flashed a smile as he drew nearer, his tail wrapping possessively around his summoner. Few summoners treated their summoned so well this he knew. He cherished his summoner like no other, more than any other gem in his collection of trinkets, baubles and other shiny objects. "Come, let us divide your burden and get to finding more trinkets hmm? I overheard of a nice new place to look."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games