Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
what do you think this means?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:48 am
i have a really cute crush whom i met at the first week of school(hes actually my schoolmate, 3 years higher than me not older since im not sure what his age is, btw im a first year college^^)
we got close(kind of) because of a 3-day leadership training seminar
hes actually our student council's external vice president
i joined the student council as staffer(but that was before him)
i go to the council alot. One of the reasons is because i wanna see him(duh haha) but i usually go there looking for the president(which is the best friend of my sis so we got close too^^), or sometimes i go there when im bored XD
but i dont get to see him for every visit i went
usually when hes there, he tends to play around with my hair(cuz its long and is nice in his opinion), hug me, sometimes poke me
his attitude is actually like that, i mean is "touchy" to other girls
but recently
when he hugged me, he bit me on my ear o.O
i dunno if he does that to other girls
but what does that mean? o_O

i tried asking one of my guy friends
at first he said it means sumthing to a guy, depending on the guy, but wont tell me, then when he remembered that he is actually "touchy" to the other girls too he takes it back
i asked my bro too
then he told me that hes invading my personal space, a bite on the ear will eventually go to a kiss on my cheeks to a kiss on the lips
is that true? o_O
what do you think it means?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:52 am
User Image User Image

Well, I agree with your brother. He's gone too... "comfy" with your presence that he thinks it's going to be all right for him to bite you in the ear. However, I don't think it would lead to a kiss on the cheek, etc. He just seems to be completely at ease with you. But I wouldn't say no to being cautious around him.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:16 am
Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

Well, I agree with your brother. He's gone too... "comfy" with your presence that he thinks it's going to be all right for him to bite you in the ear. However, I don't think it would lead to a kiss on the cheek, etc. He just seems to be completely at ease with you. But I wouldn't say no to being cautious around him.

User ImageUser Image

oh...o_O  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 am
yuintakie_yuki

oh...o_O

User Image User Image

Breathe woman, breathe rofl
      Guys can be misleading at times, so we just need a cool head when dealing with them.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:47 am
Louisa Iris
yuintakie_yuki

oh...o_O

User Image User Image

Breathe woman, breathe rofl
      Guys can be misleading at times, so we just need a cool head when dealing with them.

User ImageUser Image

haha i dont knoe how to deal with them since ive never ever been in a relationship with a guy yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 am
yuintakie_yuki

haha i dont knoe how to deal with them since ive never ever been in a relationship with a guy yet sweatdrop

User Image User Image

Don't worry, we all passed through that stage. Well, for now, why not try giving him some space? I mean like when he sits next to you, move a little bit away from him. Just for now, so that he will not invade your private space.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:22 am
Louisa Iris
yuintakie_yuki

User Image User Image

Don't worry, we all passed through that stage. Well, for now, why not try giving him some space? I mean like when he sits next to you, move a little bit away from him. Just for now, so that he will not invade your private space.

User ImageUser Image

what if he tries to pinch my cheeks, or play around with my hair, or hug me? (i allowed him since hes my friend and also my crush o.o)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm
yuintakie_yuki

what if he tries to pinch my cheeks, or play around with my hair, or hug me? (i allowed him since hes my friend and also my crush o.o)

User Image User Image

I can accept the pinching of the cheek and the playing with the hair, but try to avoid the hug. Or if you want, you can try to act as if it's no big deal when he does those things to you, but I know that can be quite hard. Just avoid much more "intimate" contacts, such as hugging until you're certain how he feels for you so you won't go crazy like hell.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 am
Louisa Iris
yuintakie_yuki

User Image User Image

I can accept the pinching of the cheek and the playing with the hair, but try to avoid the hug. Or if you want, you can try to act as if it's no big deal when he does those things to you, but I know that can be quite hard. Just avoid much more "intimate" contacts, such as hugging until you're certain how he feels for you so you won't go crazy like hell.

User ImageUser Image

ehehe ill try XD
thanks^^  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas