Submit

DarkYangDragon

Interesting Informer

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 am
Might as well go ahead and say it...I'm 20 and have never had a boyfriend. I know it is a sad, sad, sad, really sad fact. I mean come on, what is wrong with me? I know I'm not the prettiest person or the skinniest but am I really that bad? >.<

Then there is the fact that I've never really had any feelings for a guy. By feelings I mean..well you know. Well there was one guy but I was only 12 so I doubt it counted, he was so kind though and he had these amazing eyes, but he was so outside my league. Rich and popular.

But as I was saying I see tons of guys at my college, I talk to a few, I'm friends with a few, but I never feel anything more than friendship for them. Yeah, I think they're cute/handsome/ drool when you look at them...but nothing but friendship.

*Sigh* maybe there is just something wrong with me. I just feel like i'm missing out by not experiencing love or anything else that comes with having a boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:09 am
.....hun i'll be 21 at the end of october and i've never dated either, never even been asked out before. i seriously doubt there's something wrong with you, or me or any other girl who's not dated yet in their lives. just haven't found a guy, or gal respectively, that catches the attention and that you want to date and who is wanting to date you too. it's not sad, there's nothing wrong with you. promise  

StrayKit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 am
User Image User Image

Don't worry hon, you're not the only one who's 20 and still never had a boy friend. Just hold on, I know you'll find someone out there for you. Never lose hope... I don't smile

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:47 am
Better to wait for the right guy that meet many of the wrong guys.
You'll find someone.
heart

Angelic iGirl

Angelic Assailant

10,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Kurarisuu

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 am
StrayKit
.....hun i'll be 21 at the end of october and i've never dated either, never even been asked out before. i seriously doubt there's something wrong with you, or me or any other girl who's not dated yet in their lives. just haven't found a guy, or gal respectively, that catches the attention and that you want to date and who is wanting to date you too. it's not sad, there's nothing wrong with you. promise

Yep, yep! Don't forget to take a long, hard look at your sexuality too. Asexuality is part of the spectrum too! It's what you want in and from a relationship that matters.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games