Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 pm
"I have a type. And his kind isn't it." He wasn't trying to be mean, but the way he was treated was un called for. "I want a girl that's down to earth and will except who I am." He tentatively sipped his coffee. "How might I get him to leave me alone, by doing good for him? Besides marry a daughter, since he has none."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 pm
She chuckled some more. "I assure you he females of his race are far more tolerable. they're actually one of the few goodies they cannot harm." She'd learned plenty living with A felicorn her own and Honey, her adopted daughter had proven time and time again to be very sweet and helpful. "Male Felicorns can be sweet and attentive too.. though I think that's a rarity."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm
This time, Nilla chuckled. "I bet that's true." He sipped his coffee some more and tapped his foot. "So, would you like anything else, m'dear?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 pm
She shook her head. "No, suppose not. Just thought I'd linger a bit, chat, make sure Enfys didn't return so soon..." She smiled and looked at her basket. "But if you're rather I be on my way... I could oblige."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm
"That's fine, stay. I don't mind at all. My stores gettin' pretty vacant, anyways." He chuckled. He soon was going to go out of buisness. Cobwebs were gaining and dust thickening. "Nobody wants this job, so it's just me." He sighs. "But, I'm used to it... So?" He shrugged and sipped his coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:38 pm
"Ah I can't think that no one else would want to help.. Maybe you just need to spruce the place up a bit.. cold a contest or something to draw the crowd... it certainly worked for a friend of mine's pub..." She looked around eying the status of the shop and shook her head. "I'll be with a little work you'll get this place hopping again in no time."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm
Nilla sighed. He knew his place needed some work. "I can't handle this but, only by myself." He grunted and wiped his glass, placing it in the cupboard. "I would need someones help." He eyed her suspiciously then washed his hands.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm
She caught the look of suspicion and arched an eyebrow. "Then if you can't do it alone I suggest you find some one to help you. It's the only way to get the aid you need." She smiled and stood up, straightening the dress she'd but on today. Picking up her basket. she smiled and nodded. "I think I've dawdled enough. My mate and daughters will be needing me home soon.. lest they try to cook dinner.." She got a look of horror on her face at the thought. Her daughters could cook well enough but Azrael she feared might accidentally burn down the house. "Good luck in your search for some one and getting this place up and booming." She added as she headed for the door.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:36 pm
Nilla nodded and gave a small wave as she left. He wiped his counter and sighed. He placed his elbow down and propped his head in his hand. He sat there a moment and locked the doors, unpluggged the open sign and place a hiring sign in place. He then started a list of what the place needed.
The list
1. Sweep EVERYWHERE and everything
2. Clean/replace furniture
3. Paint
4. Hire
5. New signs, countertop, etc.
6.Wing it
He sighed as he scratched the last words on the paper. "That's enough." He counted his profits for the day. Not enough to even buy a broom.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff