Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD TRIP] Scarefari Zone with Professor Walker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 pm
Riley watched Gilly nod at her in response to her question, and then waited for her to actually offer up some suggestions. But instead, she just kept nodding, and Riley soon wondered if the ghoul spoke any common at all. She sighed, and slumped her shoulders slightly in dismay.

Right then. I suppose I will find us some teammates. Give me a moment to examine the candidates and choose the best-

Poke offered herself up to Riley, and Riley grabbed onto the offer like water in the desert.

You are with us. Riley confirmed, before scanning the crowd for a fourth. Greetings to you both, My name is Riley. May I ask your names?

She gave the fish ghoul a wary look, wondering if she even understood anything that was being said.

cheshire
poke mattix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:34 pm
The professor was answering someone, Frost in the Storm actually, and saying that they could whatever means were at their disposal. Good, he preferred his own claws to anything else. Still he watched Miss Levi as she checked out the weapon, trying to figure out what to do from her actions. Really, he probably needed to check his own pack. He had never used a flare and those were somewhat skimmed over, and there seemed to be some bits of food as well. Something obviously came from a pumpkin, medicine it looked like. Other than that the only thing that worried him was that they had so many supplies...this trip was quite possibly going to last longer than he necessarily wanted it too.

At least he was going with a pair that was not affectionate toward each other.

That would have just been awkward.

"I believe I have everything that I need. I am prepared to leave whenever you are." He was content to let one of them lead the way. Hopefully they actually knew which way to go, or maybe there would not be a bad way to go, because he was pretty much just along for the ride.

nekoluch
It is in your hands

Smerdle
Or maybe yours

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:19 am
The ghostly fox eyed the small crowd of students, and two instructors, scanning the area for a familiar face or--- Well, well. If it wasn't that adorable puppy! Kashi grinned, remembering the conversation he'd heard on the bus. He shifted into his fox form and quickly made his way behind the ghost-pup. (Or, as quickly as he could with this new bag attached to him.)

"Jove." He whispered, tilting he head up and giving the largest 'pet me' eyes he could manage.

Grey Dragon

iStoleYurVamps

WyvernScale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 am
As Walker gave him permission the wolfos bowed slightly, "Thank you sir, I will ah-" His tail flicked. "Try to not distracted with hunting." If it ran... King would have to steel himself to resist. Looking how to strap the pack to himself the wolfos shuffled awkwardly for a short while until a waving arm in the air caught his attention. Jove was easy to recognize and the wolfos made his way over, tail flicking, pack in hand.

"Good day Jove." He paused looking to the other students. "And company. Are you in need of another companion?" Ears twitched slightly as he looked to the fox. "A larger form might be better once we're inside or facing the creatures by the by. Frost in the Storm." Introducing himself with a bow and a slight smile, he held up the pack. "Still don't know how I'm going to carry this regardless."

Masshiro
Grey Dragon
WyvernScale

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am
Taima smirked and shook her head at Roch's admission that he didn't know what to do out here. Figures. Reapers. Taima grabbed a pack before heading over to Roch. "Sure, I can help you guys out."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:24 pm
Ishild couldn't help but frown at the way the ghost-fox insinuated himself into Jove's personal space. But he knew Jove by name, so maybe they were friends?

She let it go though, because at the moment, she was more interested in Frost. Her reminded her of home, right down to his name. "Ishild," she responded with a nod of her head. "And we are! This is exciting. I can carry your pack, if you're better at tracking in your natural form, but.." Oh, there it was, doubt creeping its' way back into her mind. She shook her head, trying to throw it off.

She continued: "If we're able to go au natural, I'm kind of large and I can fly." Normally, she'd be proud of her size (and how much growing she had left to do!) but she didn't want to brag and she really wanted this group to work. "..'m not much good at tracking unless we're in snowier climes." She shrugged and fiddled with the straps of her own pack, trying to hide her apprehension.

iStoleYurVamps

Grey Dragon

Masshiro

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:50 pm
"It is nice to meet you Ishild. Ah, and thank you. If can carry it, that is good. Perhaps once we are in the zone we might simply alternate. Tracking by air to gather tracks and direction, by ground for scents and travel. But, I know what you mean about snow." He sighed looking at the rocky ground. "No snow, fewer places to blend in." If they went to the more snow covered area, King would be a happy wolfos indeed. Handing off the pack he looked to Jove then the small fox. They would be easy enough to carry if he and Ishild both went in their natural forms. That thought bloomed.

"Perhaps Jove or the fox can carry our packs? If you're large enough to carry a student, we could carry one each. All the same, the only thing really need from the pack are the darts. I can do well enough with survival. The scarfari has various water sources, and with enough minipets..." He smiled showing fangs. Jove might have remembered the bloody midnight snack the pair had shared.

Masshiro
Grey Dragon
WyvernScale

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out