Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
HELP ME HELP ME HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 pm
Okay. Hey. I am being asked out. Like, right now, currently. For the first time in my life. He's texting me, and I'm starting to think he's gonna ask me out, and I have no clue what to do.
I have never dated anyone in my life. Ever. I'm not going to say my age, but let's just say that my parents are still shaky on the thought of me dating (I am NOT a kid or a preteen or something, they're just overprotective).

OH GOD HE JUST TOLD ME HE WAS INTERESTED IN DATING ME. WHAT DO I DO???
I texted him back "I see, you're turn then." Because we're playing the question game and he asked me if I was single then I asked him if he asked because he was interested in dating me and he said yes.

WHAT DO I DO???? I really do like him, but I've only known him for two days, and I'm not sure if that's a steady basis for a relationship. We are pretty compatible from what I've seen, and he's a nice dude, but I'm still not sure, and I don't even want to think what my parents would say. I mean, my mom might be okay with it, but my dad is one of those uber strict figures who shuns any and all romantic relations when it comes to me. I don't know what to do!! This is the first time I've ever been asked out! GAAAHH!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 pm
Okay he seriously for real just texted me asking if I was interested in dating him. Which I am. I mean, I'm interested in dating anyone in general, just to see what it feels like, and I do like him, he seems really awesome, but I don't know what I should say. I'm afraid if I say yes and then tell my parents they'll freak, and I'm afraid if I say no it will ruin our friendship, and I don't want to leave him hanging either..  

Lorem Corpus

Manly Shoujo

11,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:47 pm
Just going for a date does not mean your in a relationship. You've known him for two days, go on a date, if you like it go on another if not just be friends. Simple. No need to panic. heart just grabbing coffee or some food isn't that stressful right? Theres no way to know if you don't go. Whats the worst that can happen right? As for your parents unless he's a drug addict pimp they can't object to you meeting up with him?? Its not like anything will happen on a first date, its just like meeting up with friends  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 am
^what she say, going on a date doesnt mean youre in a relationship
actually, dating is just an activity to get to know each other better^^
its your choice whether you want to progress your relationship or not =)  

yuintakie_yuki

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 am
Dating doesnt mean your in a relationship. Just go on a date with him and act like yourself. If he ain't fine with you being yourself than he ain't worth being in a relationship with.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:24 pm
Lorem Corpus
Okay. Hey. I am being asked out. Like, right now, currently. For the first time in my life. He's texting me, and I'm starting to think he's gonna ask me out, and I have no clue what to do.
I have never dated anyone in my life. Ever. I'm not going to say my age, but let's just say that my parents are still shaky on the thought of me dating (I am NOT a kid or a preteen or something, they're just overprotective).

OH GOD HE JUST TOLD ME HE WAS INTERESTED IN DATING ME. WHAT DO I DO???
I texted him back "I see, you're turn then." Because we're playing the question game and he asked me if I was single then I asked him if he asked because he was interested in dating me and he said yes.

WHAT DO I DO???? I really do like him, but I've only known him for two days, and I'm not sure if that's a steady basis for a relationship. We are pretty compatible from what I've seen, and he's a nice dude, but I'm still not sure, and I don't even want to think what my parents would say. I mean, my mom might be okay with it, but my dad is one of those uber strict figures who shuns any and all romantic relations when it comes to me. I don't know what to do!! This is the first time I've ever been asked out! GAAAHH!!!

I wouldn't know what to do either. I've never been asked out before, though. I'm in high school right now and almost everybody at this school ignores me. there are some boys I want to be friends with, but mostly it's full of guys who annoy me.  

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items