Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 am
User ImageAs much as Hinata had enjoyed the beginnings of her little "visit" to Faetasia, carousing about and showing Cainites who the boss, in fact, was, but she had decided it was time to find the rest of her little "force." So she was on the prowl, not for a companion for the evening or the best place to plaster herself to the wall, but for one of the others she had brought at her back into Faetasia. The iridescent Dragoness had picked up a scent and was tracking it, sure she was catdching up to one of her companions.

"Ling Yun~!" She called. "Ling Yun, my darling, where aaare youuu~?"

Shikamaru Silyvant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:19 pm
User ImageThis new land was strange...unusual at best, downright disgusting at worst. Hanging upside down from some tree or the other, Ling Yun yawned, sharp fangs gleaming in the flickering light. The Cainites proved amusing...when she could catch them off guard and the kin were just plain silly not at all suitable for harassing much. Unless they were inebriated of course. Purring to herself Ling Yun hauled herself upright with a chuckle. Someone was calling, a familiar voice to accompany a familiar scent.

"Up here, Hinata, dearest~" she purred, tail curling around the branch she was perched on, "Am I needed for toying with the Cainites?"

Songstress Kitsune

MxMischief

Beloved Nymph

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:32 pm
Hinata chuckled as she climbed into the tree in which Ling Yun roosted. "My my, you found yourself a lovely perch, my dear," she said. She took a seat on a different branch, kicking her feet lazily. She certainly wasn't worried about falling. "Not at the moment, no, I merely wanted to check in. There are oh so few of us and our dharma-siblings are just...not as fun." Except for a certain Centipede, but, well, she wasn't going to talk about that. So plastered she couldn't recognize one of her own kind...that was just sad.

Shikamaru Silyvant

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff